✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Reminder: Coldplay on Leno tonight!!!

Sweet One

Make sure to watch everybody!!!! I wonder what they're gonna play.... :D
Thanks a lot' date=' rub it in why don't you :wink: hehehehe, sorry :roll: but us Brits don't get to see that :cry: and I wanna see it *sulks* :([/quote']

so jay leno is the one who isn't david letterman? cos we can get letterman here can't we? i caught the vines on it by accident the other week

yep, they'll be on conan on the 27th. woot!

I never watch these shows unless someone good is on. It is literally too much of nothing and then oh some guests come on.

anyone see Doves on letterman last week?....for 3 minutes? Just think of how much better it could be if dave talked less and guests had more time. ughh.

does anyone know if leno is 'live' live? or do they tape it earlier in the day like letterman? anyone? bueller?

haven't even heard of conan o'brien - but we might do on some obscure satellite channel. in time being - you have to promise to tell us what happnens :lol: please :D

I wholeheartedly promise!!!!! I'll come on here and tell everybody what they did and so on and so forth!!!

yep, they'll be on conan on the 27th. woot!

I never watch these shows unless someone good is on. It is literally too much of nothing and then oh some guests come on.

anyone see Doves on letterman last week?....for 3 minutes? Just think of how much better it could be if dave talked less and guests had more time. ughh.

does anyone know if leno is 'live' live? or do they tape it earlier in the day like letterman? anyone? bueller?

I do believe that it's pre-taped, like a few hours....it comes on at 11:30 pm..but they tape it, maybe, around 4 or 5 pm...so it ain't "live"

haven't even heard of conan o'brien - but we might do on some obscure satellite channel. in time being - you have to promise to tell us what happnens :lol: please :D

I wholeheartedly promise!!!!! I'll come on here and tell everybody what they did and so on and so forth!!!

awwww...thanks a lot. :lol:

• 1 year later...
Guest LiquidSky

ha! I was popping up old threads, but I actually happened to find something very interesting and something I was looking for.... ;) so it wasn't that bad after all! :lol: :)

Where the hell did you hear that at? Elvis Costello was on Jay Leno tonight' date=' not Coldplay. Maybe on the re-run that's on a like 3:30 but I doubt it.[/quote']

this thread this from last year brian. :) :kiss:

a bunch of the were bumped up so look at the date.