July 4, 200917 yr So as is summer time, time of change freedom and hopes, and lot of boredom due to so many free hours a day... here comes the question. (i'm sure it's been asked like dozen times here). Do you like your daily routine? How is your daily routine? What would you change? Do you have a clear and closed routine: like have a lot of activities during the day which makes you have to be very organized and end you feel stressed at times? Or you are the opposite of it?
July 4, 200917 yr So as is summer time, time of change freedom and hopes, and lot of boredom due to so many free hours a day... here comes the question. How can you be bored in summer time? :thinking:
July 4, 200917 yr Do you like your daily routine? Yes. How is your daily routine? To be brief is mostly waking up early 5:00-7:00 and study quite the whole day. On weekends is the same but I try to finish early so I can rest in the afternoon or do something different like going out, etc. Of course I am not talking of vacation time here, that is obviously more chilling and relaxing. What would you change? I am not sure, maybe I would like to be more organized with my study time so I can have more free, sparing time,a nd I can do overall more things. Do you have a clear and closed routine: like have a lot of activities during the day which makes you have to be very organized and end you feel stressed at times? Or you are the opposite of it? The first one. Not sure about the "feel extressed at times", I always try to enjoy what I do.
July 4, 200917 yr Not being able to do what you want to do. Must that stop you to enjoy your vacation-summer time? It's only once a year!
July 4, 200917 yr Author How can you be bored in summer time? :thinking: I wasn't refering to me. summer time, is the time we all are looking for since winter, because suppousely we have free time, but we can get "bored" of it if you have not many plans on what to do. Faust just check the lounge.... most people say they are bored now, in summer, i'm just saying what has been said before. btw question was more refered to "year" routine, not just to summer season.
July 4, 200917 yr I wish I didn't feel so stressed in the summer. Having free time makes me think of all the things I need to do (even fun things), and then I waste so much time obsessing over how to organize them. :disappointed:
July 4, 200917 yr I wish I didn't feel so stressed in the summer. Having free time makes me think of all the things I need to do (even fun things), and then I waste so much time obsessing over how to organize them. :disappointed: I absolutley feel the same. It's depressing! :(
July 4, 200917 yr :disappointed: I didn't want to move :bigcry: :hug: my routine is sorta just lazing around and doing what i want. i've been going out with my friends a lot, and i like it. i've also been trying to exercise more for field hockey :D!!
July 4, 200917 yr I wasn't refering to me. summer time, is the time we all are looking for since winter, because suppousely we have free time, but we can get "bored" of it if you have not many plans on what to do. Faust just check the lounge.... most people say they are bored now, in summer, i'm just saying what has been said before. btw question was more refered to "year" routine, not just to summer season. I know you can get bored. I was being cynical. Just because it's summer time :cool: can't you go out to the beach or smth? and I didn't write my summer season routine, just check my post...
July 5, 200917 yr this thread somehow reminds me of this song. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3x4HvXTyGQ]YouTube - Lemon Tree Animation (with Subtitles)[/ame]
July 5, 200917 yr well for summer my routine is working 6 days a week. and at times that can be quite stressful because i am a manager at a restaurant!
July 6, 200917 yr I find my summer vacation very boring for the most part.....The most interesting parts are when we go to the coast or to Ohio. But, other than that, I am stuck at home most of the time....there is nothing to do in this city...
Create an account or sign in to comment