Learn Assorted Languages With Assorted Coldplayers

Crests

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that too 'cause my book is the same word for both :\

No, they are not the same.

To hesitate is for example when you're about to do something that scares you, and you hesitate to do it. Like if you're standing on the edge, about to jump, but you are not really sure you want to do it, so you hesitate; you're slow to act. (Now THAT'S a lame example :facepalm:)

To doubt is when you don't really believe in something, like "I doubt that's the truth" or, as Frida said, "I doubt god exists".

I hope I'm right now :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Hi!

I can teach spanish and I´m learning english but maybe you could help me to get better.

I´m interested in Dutch too.:)

:awesome:

I can help you :)

No, they are not the same.

To hesitate is for example when you're about to do something that scares you, and you hesitate to do it. Like if you're standing on the edge, about to jump, but you are not really sure you want to do it, so you hesitate; you're slow to act. (Now THAT'S a lame example :facepalm:)

To doubt is when you don't really believe in something, like "I doubt that's the truth" or, as Frida said, "I doubt god exists".

I hope I'm right now :lol:

thank you!

now I understand it really :D

Haha It would be pretty awesome to speak Danish actually, cause I visit Denmark almost every year. I always find it difficult in the beginning to understand what they're saying but after a day or two I understand pretty much everything they say if I listen carefully :lol: I think words like dreng and pige sounds a bit funny because it sounds so "old". We have similar words in swedish which aren't that common anymore.