✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Learn Assorted Languages With Assorted Coldplayers

Crests

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm....lets' see. I'm gonna try to write a letter to an imaginary friend in Spain like we do in my spanish class.

Hola, me llamo Katie. Vivo en Depew. Me gusta Depew porque es interesante. En Depew, tengo dos amigas bien. Mi amigas y yo nos gusta nadar, leer, escribir, y escuchar Coldplay mucha. Queremos ir a Mexico mucha también. Ir a Mexico, nosotros tenemos que comprar billetes de avión y concierto. Nosotros necesitamos mucho dinero. Me estoy haciendo un trabajo de lavado de coches pagar para todo.

Hi, my name is Katie. I live in Depew. I like Depew because it is interesting. In Depew, I have 2 good friends. My friends and I like to swim, to read, to write, and to listen to Coldplay a lot. We want to go to Mexico a lot also. To go to Mexico, we have to buy concert and airplane tickets. We need a lot of money. I am going to get a job washing cars to pay for everything.

Please, correct any of my errors:lol:

Yaay, Frida! :D

I think I'll start with just posting some phrases people generally ask about ;).

Hej - Hello

Hur mår du? - How are you?

Jag mår bra - I'm fine

Jag älskar dig - I love you

Hejdå - Goodbye

Tack - Thank you

Tack så mycket - Thanks a lot

:D

but how do you pronounce it???????:laugh3:

Hi Zeya! Do you want to teach or learn something? :P

you basically just tell people words in their languages, things they wanna know or anything :P

Sounds like a great idea :awesome:

Well, I'd love to learn new languages, and I speak English (but obviously I'm nothing compared to the native speakers:P) and Malay(from Malaysia).

I don't have any questions for now, but if anyone hve any regarding those two languages that I speak, just shoot.

but how do you pronounce it???????:laugh3:

Excellent question.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems like there are two swedish teacher here already but I'm also willing to help! :) About the pronunciation of the words, I found a website which might be useful http://www2.hhs.se/Isa/swedish/chap9.htm

Anyway, some easy words to start with:

Animals - Djur

Dog - Hund

Cat - Katt

Rabbit - Kanin

Guinea pig - Marsvin

Fish - Fisk

Lizard - Ödla

Bird - Fågel

Spider - Spindel

Frog - Groda

Mouse - Mus