March 2, 201016 yr Computer Love: JOOONNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigcry: How could you????? FIX HIM! Which reminds me.... Katie! Roll over Beethoven? *pouts*
March 2, 201016 yr :stunned: Oh, no! So much angst! :bigcry: Fix Jonny, Brooke! :uhoh: I loved your poem :wacky: So pretty. Maybe I should give poetry a try for Chrissy's b-day too? :thinking: It's been a while since I've written any, but I have this line that has been haunting me for a few days now... :nice:
March 2, 201016 yr merci beaucoup :awesome: :P ahhhhhh, ROB is so much LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :wacky::wacky::wacky:
March 2, 201016 yr Anna I absolutely loved both of your stories. They are so sweet and adorable. And I didn't mean to steal your idea about them dancing. Sorry!!:embarrassed: Brooke--that poem....:bomb:
March 2, 201016 yr Anna that made my day:wacky:. I think I want to write a little birthday story. But I won't be able to post it today.
March 2, 201016 yr Anna I absolutely loved both of your stories. They are so sweet and adorable. And I didn't mean to steal your idea about them dancing. Sorry!!:embarrassed: I just read your story! :wacky: That was seriously the sweetest thing ever. I almost cried at the wedding chapter. So, please "steal" (I blatantly stole a whole song for mine, haha) away if the end product is as good as this! :heart: Loved it.
March 2, 201016 yr Aw, Katie! :wacky: ROB was amazing! :heart: Jonny's fixed! :hug: Loved the last line, so cheeky! :cheesy:
March 2, 201016 yr @Anna and Brooke! You two inspired me to write a ficcy for today... not a poem though, my poems suck. Yours are AMAZING! I died of cuteness! :heart: @Katie! JONNNYYYY ISSS FIXEEEEDDDDD! :dance::dance::dance: :dance::dance::dance: :dance::dance::dance: :dance::dance::dance: :dance::dance::dance: :dance::dance::dance: I :heart: the last line by he way!
March 2, 201016 yr @Anna, adorable-ness:heart: "Screw 'em, let them stare"! Loved that bit:D @Brooke, lovely! J'adore your poem:lol: You always make me sourire :kiss: Oh, by the way, a collabo with me and Rachel's up! Enjoy:smug:
March 2, 201016 yr Awww guys, thank you for all of the comments on ROB:blush:. You'll Never be Lonely: Awww, young Chris!:wacky: I will probably post my little b-day fic tomorrow morning. You guys don't mind if it's a little late, do you?:uhoh:
March 2, 201016 yr You'll Never Be Lonely----this is a new point of view. I like it!!!!!!!! You guys are awesome.
March 3, 201016 yr Master Plan- achioahewialjslcnd asfda;lfjdak; :blush: :wacky: :heart: but katie, WHERE THE HELL WAS THIS PLAN TWO DAYS AGO?? :angry: :P ooh, and i loved that we were creepy and peeking through the window :cheesy:
March 3, 201016 yr Supersonic Sound: I cannot even begin to describe how freaking awesomely amazingly amazing this is!!!!!:wacky::wacky::wacky: :lol::lol::lol: The writing is gorgeous:charming:. You've got some major skilllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz there Brooke:awesome::awesome::awesome: (says me who is so skilled I can't even spell correctly:awesome:) But seriously, it was wonderfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul!! :dance::dance::dance: When We Dance: :wacky::wacky::wacky: So sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Anna!! :wacky::wacky::wacky: *sighs* Buckin dancing...:wacko::wacko::wacko: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!:awesome::awesome::awesome: Congrats on your 2000th by the way!!:dance::dance::dance: Computer Love: :angry::angry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: Jonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny!!:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: I'ma kill that stupid uncle and the stupid father and stupid Natalie because for some reason I don't like her:angry::angry::angry: :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: But it's so very intriguing:wideeyed: I'm a bit scared now though:uhoh::lol::lol: Brooke's awesome wacky-overload poem: I love poems:wacky::wacky::wacky: And Buckin poems are even better!!!!:awesome::awesome::awesome: Loved it!!!:awesome::awesome::awesome: Roll Over Beethoven: Jonny isssssssssssssssssssssssssss fixed!!!!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: I agree with everyone on the last line:wink3::wink3::wink3: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh but this story's freaking awesome and a wacky-overload!!:wacky::wacky::wacky: loveditloveditlovedit!:dance::dance::dance: By the way, I learnt what morosely meant today from reading ROB!!:wacky::wacky::wacky: Okay, that's really not helping with my trying-not-to-look-dumb plan, but anyway, thanks Katie!:nice: I'm totally gonna try to use it in a sentence now:awesome::awesome::awesome: ..."some dude danced morosely because he ate a bad pickle?":thinking::lol::lol::awesome: A Happy Birthday!:awesome:: Guy and the Gameboy:wacky::awesome::lol: Oh, but that was one of the sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetest things I've ever read!!:heart::heart::heart: I agree with Nanda on "Screw 'em, let them stare." That killed me...with Buckin goodness:mellow::lol::heart:
March 3, 201016 yr You'll Never Be Lonely: With the que sera sera part of course I thought of the season three House ep:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol: Very interesting though:awesome::awesome::awesome: I love collaborations!!:dance::dance::dance: Great job guys, and I love young Chrissy:kiss::awesome::awesome: Chris' Birthday: What can I say... PORNSTACHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:awesome::awesome: :awesome: This is an epic win!!!:dance::dance::dance: Love the drawings!!:wacky::wacky::wacky: Oh, and the Willy Wonka quote in your sig:wacky::awesome::awesome: The Master Plan: YOU GUYS TOTALLY HAVE TO DO THAT ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:awesome::awesome::awesome: Buckin:wink3::wink3::wink3: This is just blowing my mind...why won't they admit it already?:angry::lol::lol: And I think I've reviewed everything...goodnight little children:nice::daisy::daisy:
March 3, 201016 yr Master Plan- achioahewialjslcnd asfda;lfjdak; :blush: :wacky: :heart: but katie, WHERE THE HELL WAS THIS PLAN TWO DAYS AGO?? :angry: :P ooh, and i loved that we were creepy and peeking through the window :cheesy: Hahaha yeah, it's 'cuz we are such awesome stalkers like that:charming: I dunnooooo where it wasssss!!!:bigcry: But we can use it in the future, hmm?:evilgrin: Roll Over Beethoven: Jonny isssssssssssssssssssssssssss fixed!!!!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: I agree with everyone on the last line:wink3::wink3::wink3: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh but this story's freaking awesome and a wacky-overload!!:wacky::wacky::wacky: loveditloveditlovedit!:dance::dance::dance: By the way, I learnt what morosely meant today from reading ROB!!:wacky::wacky::wacky: Okay, that's really not helping with my trying-not-to-look-dumb plan, but anyway, thanks Katie!:nice: I'm totally gonna try to use it in a sentence now:awesome::awesome::awesome: ..."some dude danced morosely because he ate a bad pickle?":thinking::lol::lol::awesome: Well I'm glad I could help you learn a new word:lol:. And I'm glad you liked the story:) The Master Plan: YOU GUYS TOTALLY HAVE TO DO THAT ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:awesome::awesome::awesome: Buckin:wink3::wink3::wink3: This is just blowing my mind...why won't they admit it already?:angry::lol::lol: Yes we do!!!:whip: And we will....eventually:sneaky::evilgrin: I know! They torture me every day when they won't admit it!:(:disappointed:
March 3, 201016 yr Katie--MASTER PLAN---What are you two waiting for?? I'll donate the $35.00!!!!!!!!!!
Create an account or sign in to comment