• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

that's so cool crests

i'm totally jealous of your coldest major city in the world

we've also been the murder capital of canada before and we've been the slurpee capital of the world 12 years in a row SO THERE

118? Awful D: I don't think it's ever gotten that hot here as far as I know/have been alive.

I hate hot weather sooo much. It better get cold soon :mean:

Why isn't it winter all year round? :__:

I'm meh at both. :P

And no, I'll be taking German 2 this year, but my German teacher (there's only one for the whole school lol) already warned us that this year is all grammar.

Aw, well do you like German at least?

If I don't finish German 2 in the next few weeks, I won't get to take it until the spring because they're not offering it until then. At least if I'm not able to take German 3 this fall, I'll be able to take Cal III, which is at the exact same time as German 3 and I had been planning to take that until my teacher told me I should study German 2 over the summer and take German 3 in the fall.

lederhosen :|

Your German is sehr gut :blush:

Wow you'll be busy! :P

Um, I do like it a lot. :wacko: I didn't like my class this past year because I was used to honors classes where everyone was nice and quiet and respectful, vs my German class where there were a lot of stupid talkative people. :| But I used to speak German when I was little, so it's not too difficult for me. It's kind of creepy how much I remember from when I was 3. :anxious:

Well only 1 year of a foreign language is required (lame, I know) so the REAL losers aren't joining again. But the stupid ones still are. :|

And yeah, I'm definitely sticking with it for 5 years. :D ( a 0 period during junior year plus regular class = 2 years of class in one year, so I can take AP level senior year. :wacky: