✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth

Best u Can

lol well we have jelly AND jam, jelly is usually light colored and clear (mint jelly) and smoother consistency, and jam usually has seeds and is thicker and fruitier and yummier. Most of the time jam is used for peanut butter and jelly but the name sounds better with jelly SO.

and bangs are only when the front part of the hair is short like this random model's hair

Bangs+Hairstyles+for+womens+%25282%2529.JPG

• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

i googled manitoba milk bags and the first result was

Manitoba Milk Bag:

It is a canadian sex act where milking girl is on all fours, with her breasts hanging in free air, then they are milked like a cow, with occasionally giving her nipple crunch, and some light punches in the breasts. To make it more interesting usually a man also does the girl in her ass in doggie style during this.

When she said she had delivered baby just a few months ago, the gang got excited to do Manitoba milk bag with her"

:|

Manitoba Milk Bag:

It is a canadian sex act where milking girl is on all fours, with her breasts hanging in free air, then they are milked like a cow, with occasionally giving her nipple crunch, and some light punches in the breasts. To make it more interesting usually a man also does the girl in her ass in doggie style during this.

When she said she had delivered baby just a few months ago, the gang got excited to do Manitoba milk bag with her"

Hahaha

I'll presume that isn't available in grocery stores there :|

Manitoba Milk Bag:

:blank: