✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lebanese Coldplay fans?!

cuteness

Why orange Micha?? No :P go green :lol:

Amy we're talking politics (last part)...I love Arabic, it's beautiful...I keep lauhing all the time when I'm reading English or french and find a word that has a funny meaning in Arabic:P like the word: tease... :laugh3: right Micha? :lol:

ooo politics!!:lol:

Arabic is beautiful!

:uhoh:what does tease mean???

tease....:lol::lol::lol:

you can try to translate english songs in arabic it's so funny (3arabeh na7aweh)

btw I officially open the Abou Abed joke session!:smug:

so I begin:

Abou Abed returned from his holiday in the USA.

Enthusiastically, he told his freinds about the wonderful trip to California.

"Americans are so freindly and so religious- they give all their cities names of saints:San Francisco, San Diego, San Jose.And they liked me so much that they gave me a saint's name too.They called me 'San ofabitch' "

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:ahahahhahah!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh3:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're a Francophone country so yes!Even I'm in a francophone school so we learn arabic-french-english.:)

so here's another Abou Abed joke:

Abou Abed was trying to charm a pretty lady at a party.He told her that he was an excelent magician and wanted to show her some of his tricks at home. The lady accepted the invitation, and went home with him.

"So Abou Abed, show me what you can do!" she said.

"It's simple. I take you home, you stay the night, and the next day, I'll make you disappear!" explained Abou Abed

I love Abou Abed jokes :laugh3: here's one, you May know it though:

Abou Abed went to London and was walking down the street when he saw there was a wedding, he turned around and asked a random guy passing by: widing who? The guy answered: i don't know. The next day hewas walking down the same street and there was a funeral, being a nosy Lebanese he asked a random guy who's funeral it was and he answered: i dont't know. Abou Abed said : this is so sad, he was getting married yesterday and now it's his funeral

Oui Amy on parle tous francais et toi??

Akid kel l libnenieh bi3a2ddo :P ana kamen i translate songs:P

je sais tout les libanais sont awesome!:P:D

:laugh3::rolleyes: oui!:smug:

I love Abou Abed jokes :laugh3: here's one, you May know it though:

Abou Abed went to London and was walking down the street when he saw there was a wedding, he turned around and asked a random guy passing by: widing who? The guy answered: i don't know. The next day hewas walking down the same street and there was a funeral, being a nosy Lebanese he asked a random guy who's funeral it was and he answered: i dont't know. Abou Abed said : this is so sad, he was getting married yesterday and now it's his funeral

Oui Amy on parle tous francais et toi??

Akid kel l libnenieh bi3a2ddo :P ana kamen i translate songs:P

:laugh3::laugh3:ahahaaha!!

Oui Rita!!:kiss:

when you read tease in arabic it's the same prononciation that... ass!!!

No Micha, ma asde yeha heik, i meant it as in tusshie or something :P

Amy tu parles français:heart: c'est beaucoup plus facile que l'arabe, you should thank god you didn't have to learn it at school...it was a nightmare, but in higher classes it becomes great, no more grammar and dictation...it really becomes amazing, ask your father he could teach you a little:D

Nyyyelyk, i wish i was as optimistic as you, ana b7ess 2enno ma ra7 temrou2 l sayfyiee 3a 5eir:( nchalla la2... Ente 3erfe 2enno bel 2005 coldplay 3emlo auction 3ala botetoon w kell l masare ra7o l lebnen ta ychilo l 2al8am men l jnoub: heart: chefte chou mne7 :hug: ma3ik 7a22 bel theory taba3ik, akid b 5allsouna : wink: bas ana 5eife 3layoun b Latin America men ba3ed chu sae bel Chile w kell chi ma32oul ysir:bigcry: 5alas ana ra7 2eskout halla2 la2anno ana ktir pessimiste :blush:

2eh sayme 3an Coldplay :D ktir chi so3ib 3am mout:P

• 4 weeks later...

Micha, 2elet 2ennik ma32oul totla3e on nhar l jem3a, bass badde 2es2alik 2eza bta3rfe 2eza bibi3o shi bel virgin 2aw 7ayalla matra7 tene Q magazine? ma 3am le2iya wala matra7, plz 2eza bta3erfe 2oulile, badde jib taba3 decembre w mars fyoun ktir Coldplay:heart:plz:cry:

w cha3nine mbarke:heart:, wen betcha3nne?? 2ana b beirut...w joyeuse paques (7atta ma 2ensa) w bonne chance 2eza 3endik examens, ana 3ende :bigcry:

bi bi3o Q magazine bel Virgin Megastore taba3 l Géant hadik l mara chefta!

w bcha3nin bi Shaileh:confused:(2ana men fo2 bass ma bti2 l 3alam style kelon bi rou7o 3and zet l coifeur w zet l chi taba3 l manicure-ktir ralat w marto la 3ameh btotbo5 chi ktir 2araf:confused:)

w joyeuse paques kamen

bass 2ANA MA 3ANDEH F7OUSAT:P:D la2ano rayaro: serna bass fa7essen bel seneh-fevrier w 2e5ir l seneh.

3anjadd bel virgin :dance::dance: yaayy boukra ray7a jiba...:dance: merci ktir ktir:heart:

b shaile!! b Sainte Therese?? ktir 7elo fo2...3anjad mech 7elwin?? botox metel m3allmit l Francais taba3na, ktir ktir 2araf...3emle 2ebra ma btefham b chfefa:tongue3::P ma3ik 7a22 laken.

nyellik ma 3endkoun f7ousat:bigcry::bigcry: hayda zolem...ma badde:cry: ba3ed 3ende physique, maths, geo, histoire, fr. w arabe:bigcry: w ba3ed ma fata7et kteb...cha3nine mbarke:D:hug:

"l 7obb l mamnou3"....????minouweh hayda ba3rif fi beb l 7ara w fi hayda l teneh nour w fi julianno w julietta....:P rer hek ............................................(ah eh fi star academy yali kelon bi rano ralat 2ella we7deh 2esma Miral):P

anw chefteh souwar chrissy l jded 3al Chris thread? chi ktir ..............(WAW!)

btw 3andik fa7es w ba3dik we3yeh 2eh 100% ra7 tenja7eh!

bonne-nuit....:heart:

2eh l musalsalet shi bi2arrif :P w fi 3asee akid akid sem3a fi, kel l balad 7eke 3anno :lol: w nour:wacky:...ma 3am be7dar star academy he l sene, ma ba2 7ebbo l hobb l mamnou3 shi jdid 3al LBC ma3 Nicole Saba, 3emle ktir 3amalyet b wyjja battalit 7elw 2add 2abel :P

eh eh chefto l Chrissy:D :heart: ba3ed mech cheyfe atyab men heik, mech taby3e hal zalame add ma mni7 w 7elo w zake w mahdoum w sawto bi sattil w 2a8eni bit3a2id...:heart::heart: (2ri l quote b my sig, ana ra7 fattish 3an l video taba3a,bisir baddik tekly :hug:

lli 3meltoun bel fa7es bijiboule chi 1\2 sur 20, ktir ken so3ib, law 2ad ma daraset ma kenet 3melet mni7 :P bass hayde ken 2ekhir fa7es ba3emlo bel madrase b 7ayete, ba3ed 3ende l te2dim w bass :dance::dance: ktir mabsouta:lol: