✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lebanese Coldplay fans?!

cuteness

2ana bayeh, 2emeh, 5alteh, 3 cousins, w 5ayeh architecture

fa 2ana 2araret badeh 2a3mol kel chi 2ella architecture!:P bass ma ba3rif chou:thinking:

2ana 2eza kenet ma7alik bna2eh archeology:D ktir salbeh bass biology kamen ktir salbeh 2ana b7ebon tnayneton!(bass bio beftekir fiya ktir 7ofez)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh3::laugh3: kelloun architecture!!:o:laugh3: eh mech b3ide ma ta3emlya:P eh ana 3am fakkir bel archeology aktar:thinking: ANA DAY3A:bigcry:

eh Ahlem ne7na mne7 w ente?:nice:

Amy is Half Lebanese:D she's amazing:hug:like all Lebanese people:P

yeah Micha, i don't agree were're arab either we're part Phoenecian, part Roman......part Arab, part Crusaders...part Ottoman...................................................very long list:P

Eh ma3ik 7a22:awesome: ana ktir b7ebb hal 2osas:dance: wa2ta kenet 3am bechte8il bel mat7af t2akkadet enno manna 3arab la2anno ma byechbahouna wala chweye. WALA NO2TA:P 3anjadd ma mnechbahoun, mnechbah l Jordanians w l Syrians chwey bass mech l khalijiyye.......ne7na fina genes men kell l 3alam:P

ne7na mne7 w 2enteh?

(I don't agree with people who say that a Lebanese is arab:( )

haha ok. :P

2ene mniha aussi, i'd like to write like you in Lebanese language but it is kinda hard to have the accent. :P

:laugh3::laugh3: kelloun architecture!!:o:laugh3: eh mech b3ide ma ta3emlya:P eh ana 3am fakkir bel archeology aktar:thinking: ANA DAY3A:bigcry:

eh Ahlem ne7na mne7 w ente?:nice:

Amy is Half Lebanese:D she's amazing:hug:like all Lebanese people:P

yeah Micha, i don't agree were're arab either we're part Phoenecian, part Roman......part Arab, part Crusaders...part Ottoman...................................................very long list:P

ohh yeah, i'm actually Tunisian living in France.

i'm also Phoenician, Berber...

you know, you, the Lebanese, settled in a few of our cities like the huge city Carthage. I'm not complaining cause it is a beautiful city. :)

^yes we do have a difficult accent my cousin who was born and live in america asked me once if these are codes or something:P

and I didn't know that we settled in a few of your cities.:confused:

i understand it, i even watch Lebanese movies. :D but it is hard to speak it. i'd say. :P

anyways, yeah you were there, in the 9th century B.C, actually Lebanon was called Tyre in that period.

but who likes history. :lol:

Oh yes now I can remember we were quite famous (we still are:smug:)

Tyre was very important (it's actually a region in Lebanon) I guess there was nothing called "Lebanon", Alexandre Le Grand tried to conquer Tyre but he couldn't cos people burned theirself with their houses so when he killed the deffence there was nothing to conquer so he went home like a good boy:P

there's a book about this it's a true story there was a villain who helped Alexandre etc...

ba3rif ma ne7na kel l 3alam:smug:

lk 3ataytineh fekra sar badeh 2a3mol Archeology!:D thanks:kiss:

3anjad men 2abel kenet 7ebba bass 2eno ma kenet fakkir 2a3mela hala2 3ataytineh courage!:D :kiss:

3anjadd Micha??!!:awesome: i'm so proud:smug: yaay :dance: mnetle2a bel jem3a laken:D

haha ok. :P

2ene mniha aussi, i'd like to write like you in Lebanese language but it is kinda hard to have the accent. :P

ohh yeah, i'm actually Tunisian living in France.

i'm also Phoenician, Berber...

you know, you, the Lebanese, settled in a few of our cities like the huge city Carthage. I'm not complaining cause it is a beautiful city. :)

I love the Lebanese accent:cool: we have a lot of funny words annd stuff, i can never understand the Tunisian accent (or Morrocan....:confused:) you always mix arabic with french and english, that's fine because we do that too but you talk so fast:shocked2: i can nevber keep up to understand anything:P

^yes we do have a difficult accent my cousin who was born and live in america asked me once if these are codes or something:P

and I didn't know that we settled in a few of your cities.:confused:

yeah we did settle into Carthage and other cities because phoenecains were sailors and would go out to sea and trade with almost every city they knew exsisted

i understand it, i even watch Lebanese movies. :D but it is hard to speak it. i'd say. :P

anyways, yeah you were there, in the 9th century B.C, actually Lebanon was called Tyre in that period.

but who likes history. :lol:

Lebanon was not called Tyre, Lebanon didn't exsist back then, it was just a bunch of citie/states all over the country, each had it's own king and army and gods and temples...they would fight all the time.............if you think about it Lebanon has not really changed over the last 2000 years or so:P? the phoenecians who setteled Carthage were from the city of Tyre (now called Sour), Tyre was one the most populated states and had a giangatic beautiful port tthat is still being used today:D

I love history:smug:

Oh yes now I can remember we were quite famous (we still are:smug:)

Tyre was very important (it's actually a region in Lebanon) I guess there was nothing called "Lebanon", Alexandre Le Grand tried to conquer Tyre but he couldn't cos people burned theirself with their houses so when he killed the deffence there was nothing to conquer so he went home like a good boy:P

there's a book about this it's a true story there was a villain who helped Alexandre etc...

Micha you're story is actually true:D except this happend in Sidon (Saida) not Tyre:P but everything else you said was correct:nice: and they burned themselves inside the city more than once, the great Alexander's troops held the city under siege( if that's how "siege" is spelled:embarrassed:) for more than 7 years before he "went home like a good boy":laugh3:

Wow Micha you know a lot about Lebanon's history:D you shall be a great archeologist:cool:

I love the Lebanese accent:cool: we have a lot of funny words annd stuff, i can never understand the Tunisian accent (or Morrocan....:confused:) you always mix arabic with french and english, that's fine because we do that too but you talk so fast:shocked2: i can nevber keep up to understand anything:P

Lebanon was not called Tyre, Lebanon didn't exsist back then, it was just a bunch of citie/states all over the country, each had it's own king and army and gods and temples...they would fight all the time.............if you think about it Lebanon has not really changed over the last 2000 years or so:P? the phoenecians who setteled Carthage were from the city of Tyre (now called Sour), Tyre was one the most populated states and had a giangatic beautiful port tthat is still being used today:D

I love history:smug:

i think it's more about Marrocan and Algerian accent, they're too different from us, the Tunisian accents is easier to understand because it looks much more to Arabic literary.

ohh you know your country's history more than me. :P

but i know that Tyre and Lebanon has links. :D

I never saw before a written language with numbers on it (as letters). :dizzy:

that's because there some Arabic letters that doesn't exist in the English alphabet, so we use numbers for those letters. For instance there's an arabic letter 'K' and 'G' (pronounced like in 'Gas') and we use the number 9 to write it.

otherwise we use also 7, 3, 2, 4... :P

i think it's more about Marrocan and Algerian accent, they're too different from us, the Tunisian accents is easier to understand because it looks much more to Arabic literary.

ohh you know your country's history more than me. :P

but i know that Tyre and Lebanon has links. :D

that's because there some Arabic letters that doesn't exist in the English alphabet, so we use numbers for those letters. For instance there's an arabic letter 'K' and 'G' (pronounced like in 'Gas') and we use the number 9 to write it.

otherwise we use also 7, 3, 2, 4... :P

I really can't tell the deffrence between any of these accents:embarrassed: but i love Arabic:D do you read arabic?? (not sure if you do since you live in France) and i love French too:heart: i read french books a lot more than arabic:P

hehe:laugh3: that's because i really really love ancient history:D

9....i never used a 9:\ i'm not sure what letter you're talking about, we probably don't use it in the Lebanese dialect:thinking:

@Faust we use these letters mainly because it's faster than typing in arabic (i have never typed anything in arabic, i don't have arabic letters on my keyboard:P) it's was invented quite recenty acually:thinking: like Micha said it's like codes or something:P

I really can't tell the deffrence between any of these accents:embarrassed: but i love Arabic:D do you read arabic?? (not sure if you do since you live in France) and i love French too:heart: i read french books a lot more than arabic:P

hehe:laugh3: that's because i really really love ancient history:D

9....i never used a 9:\ i'm not sure what letter you're talking about, we probably don't use it in the Lebanese dialect:thinking:

@Faust we use these letters mainly because it's faster than typing in arabic (i have never typed anything in arabic, i don't have arabic letters on my keyboard:P) it's was invented quite recenty acually:thinking: like Micha said it's like codes or something:P

haha it's ok. :P

yeah i read Arabic, i spent my childhood in Tunisia in fact then i came to France at 11 years old. something is sure, when i write in Arabic it is full of mistakes, grammar and ortographe huh. :dozey:

The 9, yeah you don't have that letter in Lebanon, even Egyptian and Syrian. :P

only Maghreb people have this letter.

400px-Uyghur_-_Arabic_script_-_isolated_form_-_%D9%82_(IPA_q).svg.png

it is hard to pronounce though.

:laugh3::laugh3; i make grammar and orthograph mistakes ebven though i grew up in an arabic speaking country:P it's a really really hard language, especially grammar, do you remeber, it was like hell....el te7rik w el 23rab:bomb: i have no idea how i used to pass these classes:laugh3: and the hardest thing ever was knowing where to put the hamze:dizzy: once i got 2/20 :embarrassed: but i no longer have a problem with the hamze:smug:, but it's great how you haven't forgotten:nice: i'm really happy about that:) (we used to live in France when i was a kid but my parents missed Lebanon too much so we came back:D the smartest decision my parents ever made if you ask me:dance: i can't imagine living anywhere else:heart: but they don't agree:( they think if they stayed in France we would have a better future:angry:)

I haven't written an arabic letter in months:o

yeah we never use it, Lebanese arabic is quite diffrent from standart arabic...oh hehe 3refta:lol:

i can't pronounce most of the letters in arabic ( T w el ta2 w *letter that sounds like a snake*........) they all sound the same when i speak arabic:P

:lol: arabic! HAHAHAHAHA the thing I'm the worst at school!

and there's 6 too for the s (Sad)!:P

kenteh 3eycheh bi frensa??:shocked2:

waw ana 3andeh passport canadeh cos 5ayeh 5eli2 bi Canada bass 2ana bi lebnen:D w bi ma2anno 2ahleh 3andon l passport l canadeh fa 2ana tolo3leyeh!:D(hek fineh sefir bala visa!:P)

Hahaha :laugh3::laugh3: bel te2dim sa2atet 3al 3arabe wl tarbya wl geo:o bass jebet 12.89:P :confused: we're all terrible in arabic:P

eh:awesome: b Paris:D

3anjadd, kell l Lebnenye ma3oun passporat l 8eir belden:shame::shrug: (2ele se3a bnabbich 3a haida l smilie:shrug: :embarrassed::P)

la2 ktir salbeh 2aret de7ek!:P leh mhebil mannon 3am yetse2alo!

sma3eh hay (kamen bi LOL) :Ken fi wa7ad mahwous bi lon l 2a5dar 2em we3eh men l ta5et l 2a5dar chala7 l tyeb l 5oder lebis l slip l 2a5dar l jeans l 2a5dar l chemise l 5adra etc... dahar men l 2ouda l 5adra ra7 3al coridor l 2a5dar dahar men l beb l 2a5dar l tari2 l 5adra chef l kaleb l 2a5dar darab bi 3amoud l 2a5dar we2i3 3al 2ared l 5adra we2i3 3aleh l 3amoud l 2a5dar 2eja salib l 2a7mar nek 2o5et l nekteh!

ana ma be7daar Lol wala kalamanji wala 2ahdam shi, ma b7ebboun:blank:

bi7ottouwoun 3a showcomedy veendredi w samedi l se3a 6 ba3ed l dohor (7al2at jded men season 21, 7al2it coldplay hal jeme3ten:dance:) w bi7ottouwoun 3a FoxSeries marrat l se3a 3 2wa 5 ma ba3rif:thinking: bye2edro ytarjmo kell l nekat la l Francais:o marrat bi koun fi word play kif bizabtouwa??:thinking2: