✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WEMBLEY STADIUM, QUEUING - PLEASE HELP!

lafferty23

Some of you may already know this etctetc. But this is my first Coldplay gig EVER - I know, thats crazy. I was supposed to be going in December to the 02 but, after looking immensely forward to what would be the best day of my life, was done out of ticket by a fake website - I was distraught for weeks. We "had" 10th row tickets as well :(. Anyway... rant over :)

I'm going to the Wembley gig on the 18th, and I am more excited than I have ever been in my entire life - because I have my tickets in hand (YES!! I won't been done out of tickets again). I have GA tickets so I was looking forward to queuing from say 7am ish but as I'm going with my friend and mother we basically agreed we'd turn up to the queue at 11am ish.

But this morning, my mother dropped a horrible bomshell, that has me depressed this whole day - only you guys would understand how much this concert means to me. We are now queuing at 2pm ish - because my dad says I can't miss too much school and my mum agrees. I just wanna cry.

Anyway, I was wondering about couple of things:

1) The queue I'll be joining is the north-east ramp one (entrances f&G But that doesn't matter) which ramp will you guys be queuing on?

2) Does anyone have any advice on how I'd possibly be as close to the front as possible?

If you've read this through - thanks so much. This gig means everything to me.

I feel so bad asking this, but I will..... God, I'm so embarrased. Is there ANY chance any coldplayer (or a group of them maybe) would possibly save me a place? I'm so sorry I asked that and you can shoot me down if you like, but I just thought I would ask, because its the only thing I can do.

Thanks for reading

Claudia

Some of you may already know this etctetc. But this is my first Coldplay gig EVER - I know, thats crazy. I was supposed to be going in December to the 02 but, after looking immensely forward to what would be the best day of my life, was done out of ticket by a fake website - I was distraught for weeks. We "had" 10th row tickets as well :(. Anyway... rant over :)

I'm going to the Wembley gig on the 18th, and I am more excited than I have ever been in my entire life - because I have my tickets in hand (YES!! I won't been done out of tickets again). I have GA tickets so I was looking forward to queuing from say 7am ish but as I'm going with my friend and mother we basically agreed we'd turn up to the queue at 11am ish.

But this morning, my mother dropped a horrible bomshell, that has me depressed this whole day - only you guys would understand how much this concert means to me. We are now queuing at 2pm ish - because my dad says I can't miss too much school and my mum agrees. I just wanna cry.

Anyway, I was wondering about couple of things:

1) The queue I'll be joining is the north-east ramp one (entrances HandJ But that doesn't matter) which ramp will you guys be queuing on?

2) Does anyone have any advice on how I'd possibly be as close to the front as possible?

If you've read this through - thanks so much. This gig means everything to me.

I feel so bad asking this, but I will..... God, I'm so embarrased. Is there ANY chance any coldplayer (or a group of them maybe) would possibly save me a place? I'm so sorry I asked that and you can shoot me down if you like, but I just thought I would ask, because its the only thing I can do.

Thanks for reading

Claudia

I would love to save you a spot, if only I had a ticket :bigcry:

But I'm sure someone else will help you out, Coldplayers are really nice people :nice:

Sorry your stressing out, but someone will see the call for help your needing, go to the thread for the 18th show and post in there or possibly send a private message to someone who is queing early. Good Luck!!!

Thank you :) Ok I will try that, only problem is I don't kknow whos queuing early on the 18th. Thank you very much!

Gates, Queues, Times :)

Ok so, I really wan't to meet you guys at Wembley - Coldplayers are F****ing awesome, and will be awesome to talk to before the concert! And I was thinking that, there is all this confusion over where to queue, gates etcetc. So I thought... Lets create a thread so we can all see whos going where, when... so we can meet up in the queues etc. So we can have all this imformation on one thread - I'll update first post acordingly!

Just to clarify - 2 queues

queue 1 = North east ramp - Gates M&N and F&G

queue 2 = South east ramp - Gates B&C and H&J

So I ask you answer 4 questions (and say if you are reffering to the 18th or 19th or both!)

1) Which Gates you have... therefore which queue you will be in....

2) Roughly what time you intend to get there....

3) What your wearing, what can define you etc

4) Your real name - at least your first name

18th September

NORTH EAST RAMP

Gates F&G

1.45pm Claudia (Lafferty23) Black Skinnie Jeans, Purple hoodie, covered head to toe in sharpie pen (coldplay murals) and an = sign on my right hand.

SOUTH EAST RAMP

19th September

SOUTH EAST RAMP

Gates B&C

Early... Mariana (Marianatsl) jeans, coldplaying butterfly shirt