September 19, 200917 yr 19:20: Just noticed that we've now had well over 1,000 emails from you folks today. Amazing. i just asked that and i'm not even mentioned :-(
September 19, 200917 yr Hey, I forgot! Today is International Talk-Like-a-Pirate Day!!! ARRGH!!! :pirate: We should totally send Anchorman some pirate lingo. "Ahoy, Anchorman! What booty have ye plundered on the seven seas of the tour? No, I not be referrin' to anything suggestive, ye scurvy landlubber! Yarr!" Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Send it... :D
September 19, 200917 yr 19:20: Just noticed that we've now had well over 1,000 emails from you folks today. Amazing. A-man, you're dealing with Coldplayers. Of course we're amazing :laugh3: "And everything you doooooo Yeah they were all amaaaaziiiing" :laugh3::laugh3:
September 19, 200917 yr NO ONE CARES ABOUT STUPID ASHLEY COLE I THOUGHT ASHLEY WAS A GIRL'S NAME? AARGH! :whip: In other news, I did another spoof. So we look in your direction, But you pay us no attention, do you? And we hope that you listen to us, But our requests are ridiculous... But on and on, From the moment you type, To the moment you rush, We'll be there in your inbox Just you try and stop us! We'll be waiting in line, For a shoutout. Did you want a song? Well, we sure wrote one... And we want you to know, That we've been here all along! But is it wrong...? To want a SHOUTOUUUUT? A SHOUTOUUUT? Sing it loud and clear, We'll always be waiting for you...
September 19, 200917 yr ahhhhh! I got picked out of 1000! i can't stop thinking about it! [/bragging] Well.... there's not much time before they start so maybe we arent getting the shoutout guys....
September 19, 200917 yr 19:20: Just noticed that we've now had well over 1,000 emails from you folks today. Amazing. i just asked that and i'm not even mentioned :-( Well I asked a question that got answered where I wasn't mentioned either:) But hey we can add you to the list of coldplayers who got questions answered/requests fulfilled/mentions:D
September 19, 200917 yr Hey, I forgot! Today is International Talk-Like-a-Pirate Day!!! ARRGH!!! :pirate: We should totally send Anchorman some pirate lingo. "Ahoy, Anchorman! What booty have ye plundered on the seven seas of the tour? No, I not be referrin' to anything suggestive, ye scurvy landlubber! Yarr!" :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:
September 19, 200917 yr NO ONE CARES ABOUT STUPID ASHLEY COLE I THOUGHT ASHLEY WAS A GIRL'S NAME? AARGH! :whip: In other news, I did another spoof. So we look in your direction, But you pay us no attention, do you? And we hope that you listen to us, But our requests are ridiculous... But on and on, From the moment you type, To the moment you rush, We'll be there in your inbox Just you try and stop us! We'll be waiting in line, For a shoutout. Did you want a song? Well, we sure wrote one... And we want you to know, That we've been here all along! But is it wrong...? To want a SHOUTOUUUUT? A SHOUTOUUUT? Sing it loud and clear, We'll always be waiting for you... :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: You nailed it again ...
September 19, 200917 yr "19:20: Just noticed that we've now had well over 1,000 emails from you folks today. Amazing. " & no shout out yet!:(
September 19, 200917 yr NO ONE CARES ABOUT STUPID ASHLEY COLE I THOUGHT ASHLEY WAS A GIRL'S NAME? AARGH! :whip: In other news, I did another spoof. So we look in your direction, But you pay us no attention, do you? And we hope that you listen to us, But our requests are ridiculous... But on and on, From the moment you type, To the moment you rush, We'll be there in your inbox Just you try and stop us! We'll be waiting in line, For a shoutout. Did you want a song? Well, we sure wrote one... And we want you to know, That we've been here all along! But is it wrong...? To want a SHOUTOUUUUT? A SHOUTOUUUT? Sing it loud and clear, We'll always be waiting for you... did you send this you better have it's great! :laugh3:
September 19, 200917 yr NO ONE CARES ABOUT STUPID ASHLEY COLE I care about Ashley Cole :( Am I the only Chelsea fan here? haha. anyway...you guys are incredibly fast with the posts...
Create an account or sign in to comment