JACOB!!!!!!

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

Oct.12

Yesterday was my birthday. I understand if you forgot, it's been a while that we haven't talk and well.....you have lots of things to do. I was hoping you would call to say "You are getting old!!", but the phone kept ringing but it wasn't you!...You know, since my days in the hospital, I've been feeling kinda weak, maybe it's because I haven't been eating well..Now I just remember that it's time for exams. The most sure thing would be that you are having trouble with Algebra & that's why you didn't call...You were always bad in Algebra!

Guest LiquidSky

Oct. 20

Something is working bad in me, it's in my head, the doctor said that I need to take chemotherapy before my problem gets bigger. I say that I will get through, I trust in God, but my parents look very worried. Hopefully, you would have time to call me. You always know the exact words to say when depression sinks in my soul...

Guest LiquidSky

Nov. 30

Chemotherapy...is the worse. My hair is starting to fall, I have lots of nauseas and I can barely get up from bed. My nails are starting to fall in pieces. My nails!! If you would see me right now, I think you wouldn't recognize me, I lost weight and I almost have lost half of my hair. I know that yesterday was your first day of work. You haven't told me, but I found out by another person that told me that they talked to you....and well they told me. Hopefully in this job everything works out excellent for you

Guest LiquidSky

Jan. 11

Finally, I am resting from everything. My hair and my nails grew back.

No more nauseas, no more hurting. In here is very peaceful and calm although sometimes I get worried to know that my parents are still crying for me. From here I can see what you are doing. I know that you still don't know what happened to me. Today you met someone that has the name that I also had...Isn't curious?... I remember that you always said that my name was so strange and you thought "How long that I haven't talk to her?".

Guest LiquidSky

March 4

It's been a month since you heard the news. Tragicragic, huh?. And today you visited my grave and you gave me tullips, my favorites. You were talking to the grave w/myname on it & while you were remembering our adventures....I saw you cry. I would have like to be there to hug you, comfort you and clean those tears, but I'm not there anymore. Hey! But the important thing is that I'm happy, it only saddes me to know that you are not. And it's not true what you say!!...You were always a good friend!!

Guest LiquidSky

April 7

Don't say it's your fault. Sometimes one is very tired that they forget to breath. Is true what you say while you hold that picture of us when we used to go to school together. How many things we lived together & how many you wanted to tell me about. You lost the opportunity. Yes, it's true....you wasted your time that maybe weren't as important as important as you thought. I don't blame you...I still regard the time in which we were friends and if I could have the opportunity to repeat everything, I wouldn't think it twice, well I would know that in the end, everything happened so that my friend would react & live her life, withoworrying of things that aren't so important, for me, you would always be my friend, my best friend....

FRIENDS ARE ANGELS THAT HELPS US GET ON OUR FEET WHEN OUR WINGS FORGET HOW TO FLY..........

Can I cry now? :bigcry:

Oh my God, Josie!! What a sad mail, it made me cry... It reminds me of one of my best friends, she suffered chemiotherapy and surgery a year ago. It's so bloody hard!! I always cry everytime I remember it... :cry: :cry:

Sorry, I didn't pretend to be melodramatic here...

I have read this letter before it's just that an imaginary letter from someone to his "best" friend who doesn't have time for him and when he does it's because this boy died and he regrets for no have had time for him, it's just for you to think the way you appreciate your friends it's not personal Josce :rolleyes:

Guest LiquidSky
I have read this letter before it's just that an imaginary letter from someone to his "best" friend who doesn't have time for him and when he does it's because this boy died and he regrets for no have had time for him' date=' it's just for you to think the way you appreciate your friends it's not personal Josce :rolleyes:[/quote']

Well the person who send it to me, send it a while ago...I replied and I always send her emails and stuff and she never fucking replies! So as in now it's been a year and I still don't have a clue what happened to her............ :huh: :/

Guest LiquidSky
Oh my God, Josie!! What a sad mail, it made me cry... It reminds me of one of my best friends, she suffered chemiotherapy and surgery a year ago. It's so bloody hard!! I always cry everytime I remember it... :cry: :cry:

Sorry, I didn't pretend to be melodramatic here...

Yes, it made me cry too :cry:

• 1 month later...
Guest LiquidSky

What's ren email address?

I can't find it on the "memberlist"

so can someone be so kind and tell me what's his address? :)