🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplaying Christmas 2009: Secret Santa - Post a pic if you already received a card :D

Lore

Oh, ok... just asking 'cause I'm sure there's a lot of people who were considering sending a christmas card/postcard, I don't see the need to be creative if you don't want/can :P

Awww, so she's staying as a Mod for good?? Awesome!!! :awesome:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, so ALL cards/postcards sent must be personalized? Am I getting this right? :thinking:

What I think is that we should feel free to do what we want. Personalized and home made or bought to a stationer's, the important is to choose a card which has a bit of originality :)

Is a Good Idea...Maybe we can do it something like gifts to Coldplay...like Postcards From Far Away but so much awesome...and one little fan page with videos to everybody in the world singing a Chritsmas Song...to Coldplay dedication of Course...

Bahahahaha :lol: No wonder Santa has overweight, he doesn't do anything! :whip:

And on top of it he makes you dress like this? :elf:

I know! such a lazy old man... and well about the clothes, in fact is my fault, when I say that those clothes suck he tells me that at least are green clothes.. green as Jonny's eyes :heart: and I agree to wear those :sick:

Do it ! Make Santa move his big butt:whip:

:whip:

elf revolution! :sneaky:

I hate the viva outfits I bet the guys smell onstage!

:P

edit:

Perrine I wish that won't happen, I'd have to do the laundry :sick:

and thankies :D sure it was, I can't stop laughing when I watch the vid :D

I better run outta here before he gets mad at me :uhoh: Quick!! Someone!! Anyone!! Fill the rest of this page with happy thoughts, to move on to the next page, I'm sure Santa doesn't bother on reading back :wacko: