✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Okay this sucks...

Manders

you have a crush on 3 guys

1) guy #1: YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEMA ND PROLLY AHVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH THEM AND CANT CARRY ON A CONVO WITH THEM FOR MORE THAN 5 SECS buit your still in love with them

2) guy #2likes oasis is 4 years older than you ( a senior in highschool) and doesnt even know you exsist and is mean. (not to you because how can you be mean to someone who doesnt exsist)

3) guy #3 ....lives in europe.

hmmmmm why am i so boy crazy? why! why! yea if i was some blonde bombshell maybe it could be understood but ey...i cant get one decent guy

venting done.

1) guy #1: YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEMA ND PROLLY AHVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH THEM AND CANT CARRY ON A CONVO WITH THEM FOR MORE THAN 5 SECS buit your still in love with them

2) guy #2likes oasis is 4 years older than you ( a senior in highschool) and doesnt even know you exsist and is mean. (not to you because how can you be mean to someone who doesnt exsist)

hmmmmm why am i so boy crazy? why! why! yea if i was some blonde bombshell maybe it could be understood but ey...i cant get one decent guy

venting done.

i feel ya girl.

venting done.

i feel ya girl.

:inquisitive: What about keanu???

venting done.

awwwwww... Manders... that does suck... but realizing you're boy crazy.. and that you need help.. is the first step in the right direction... kiddo. ;)