October 24, 200916 yr A place for us Danes and our friends :dance: What about you, Jay aka. Arnim, Do you understand Scandinavian languages - of course you know some words - especially when you see them written, but do you understand entire sentences like (Den)Mark?
October 24, 200916 yr but do you understand entire sentences like (Den)Mark?Let me say it this way: I was just guessing. At words and sentences. Pulling the grammar apart.
October 24, 200916 yr A place for us Danes and our friends Jag undrar, förstår danskar Norska eller Svenska bäst? Danskerne forstår norsk bedst, da danske og norske ord er tæt på hinanden (også historisk set, da Norge i mange år var en del af Danmark). Men de fleste danskere på Sjælland (med bl.a. hovedstaden København) ser mere svensk end norsk tv. Men når skandinaver kommunikerer, sker det mest på engelsk, da dansk betragtes som et fladt sprog i forhold til de fleste andre sprog. Dansk er i det hele taget et meget svært sprog at forstå for de fleste - især som talesprog. Det går bedre med at forstå skriftligt dansk. A summary in English: Danes understand Norwegian better than Swedish, as Norwegian and Danish words are close to each other (historically Norway was part of Denmark for many years). Scandinavians normally communicate with each other in English, as Danish is such a difficult language to understand when spoken (it is easier when written).
October 24, 200916 yr Det är intressant! Svenskar förstår Norska bäst också. Både i skrift och i tal.
October 24, 200916 yr Danskerne forstår norsk bedst, da danske og norske ord er tæt på hinanden (også historisk set, da Norge i mange år var en del af Danmark). Men de fleste danskere på Sjælland (med bl.a. hovedstaden København) ser mere svensk end norsk tv. Men når skandinaver kommunikerer, sker det mest på engelsk, da dansk betragtes som et fladt sprog i forhold til de fleste andre sprog. Dansk er i det hele taget et meget svært sprog at forstå for de fleste - især som talesprog. Det går bedre med at forstå skriftligt dansk. A summary in English: Danes understand Norwegian better than Swedish, as Norwegian and Danish words are close to each other (historically Norway was part of Denmark for many years). Scandinavians normally communicate with each other in English, as Danish is such a difficult language to understand when spoken (it is easier when written). Det är intressant! Svenskar förstår Norska bäst också. Både i skrift och i tal. Hahaha, det norske språket eier :D!
October 24, 200916 yr Ja, jag ska ta hand om min vän som kommer svimma när hon inser att hon är i samma stadium som Matt Bellamy. (Jag ska se Muse live med en vän) :P Och så tänkte vi passa på att gå runt i lite affärer innan. :) Beklager dobbelt post! Men dette må jo være utrolig kult da :D! Jeg har en venn som ser Muse i Sverige idag faktisk! Også skal jeg se dem imorgen :D! Du får kose deg mycket/masse :D!
October 25, 200916 yr Wow, things have changed since the last time I checked up in here. :lol: People from everywhere have invaded our little Danish thread.. :stunned: :D Good to see so many people in here. :wacky: Hej allesammen :P.
October 25, 200916 yr Beklager dobbelt post! Men dette må jo være utrolig kult da :D! Jeg har en venn som ser Muse i Sverige idag faktisk! Også skal jeg se dem imorgen :D! Du får kose deg mycket/masse :D! Jag hoppas du får det kul också! Du får berätta hur det var sen. Jag börjar bli riktigt förväntansfull nu... Ska nog ta och lyssna igenom hela deras nya skiva idag, jag har inte gjort det. Lite dåligt. Men jag hoppas att de spelar många gamla sånger också, som Starlight eller New Born. Då ska jag fan sjunga med! :P
October 29, 200916 yr A place for Danish fans and friends A little rhyme to spend the time and to help keep this thread alive the number of posters being five
November 2, 200916 yr Jeg er HER, jeg er her! :lol: I've been absent on coldplaying in the past months hence I haven't visited this thread either. :shy: Wow, things have changed since the last time I checked up in here. :lol: People from everywhere have invaded our little Danish thread.. :stunned: :D Good to see so many people in here. :wacky: Det er fordi de så godt kan lide os danskere. :P A little rhyme to spend the time and to help keep this thread alive the number of posters being five Right now I will go to bed But I'll come back later, that being said I really like Nancy's idea of having a this nice little thread for us here :P
November 2, 200916 yr A place for us Danes and our friends I see a candidate for membership of the rhyming eliteteam To me you really seem like a person rhyming like a dream which is something that I quite like to see you too are a true rhyming bee I came here to keep this thread alive and found your lines I was really pleased and feeling so truly fine It's really nice to find other Danes posting here the thread dying out was something I feared :) Jeg er HER, jeg er her! :lol: I've been absent on coldplaying in the past months hence I haven't visited this thread either. :shy: Det er fordi de så godt kan lide os danskere. :P Right now I will go to bed But I'll come back later, that being said I really like Nancy's idea of having a this nice little thread for us here :P
November 3, 200916 yr I see a candidate for membership of the rhyming eliteteam To me you really seem like a person rhyming like a dream which is something that I quite like to see you too are a true rhyming bee I came here to keep this thread alive and found your lines I was really pleased and feeling so truly fine It's really nice to find other Danes posting here the thread dying out was something I feared :) For that I thank you very much You gave your lines a real' nice touch We have got to make this thread survive at least 'til we yet again see Coldplay live That was all I had for now I guess I should take a bow :P
November 3, 200916 yr Et sted for danske fans - A place for Danish people and friends Julie, If you want to be a rhyming eliteteam member then here is what you have to do - please remember contact Juliejulle our chairwoman and let her see that rhyming you can then an application to you will be on its way hope to see you as a member one of these days :)
November 7, 200916 yr A place for Danish fans and their friends I just heard Pet Shop Boys' VIVA LA VIDA cover and though originally of their version no lover I must admit that this Roskilde Festival version was indeed excellent and not a sort of perversion
November 7, 200916 yr A place for Danish fans and their friends Today I had a one-day YOGA course it was fun so there was no remorse It was very inspiring indeed something that our bodies really need The course also involved mindfulness and meditation all participants showed much enthusiasm and dedication
November 11, 200916 yr Se lige Talk i Google Translate ;) : Are you lost or incomplete? Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece? Tell me how do you feel? Well I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak And they're talking it to me Er du mistet eller ufuldstændige? Har du lyst til et puslespil, kan du ikke finde din brik? Fortæl mig, hvordan har du det? Jamen jeg har lyst, de taler i et sprog, jeg taler ikke Og de taler det til mig :dozey: Haha.
November 11, 200916 yr A place for Danish fans and their friends Hallo Nicoline. Velkommen til - nice to meet you. Refrænet af Viva la Vida fra en spansk dialekt til engelsk blev også ret morsomt - grundig redigering af Google's forslag er nødvendigt. I once put the Google translation to a real test with the Refrain of Viva la Viva: The refrain from a Spanish dialect to English: You could not recognize that it was VIVA LA VIDA. If you use Google Translation Tool, you will have to edit the result afterwards to make sure that the result is understandable / good.
November 11, 200916 yr Wohooo, en ny dansk coldplayer. :dance: Velkommen til, Nicoline :nice: Nancy og Julie, i har rigtig fundet jeres indre digter frem. :D
Create an account or sign in to comment