✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Et sted for danske fans - A place for Danish people (and friends) to hang out!

SueDeNimes

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little rhyme before I am going out

that I will be away for long - I doubt

I just wanna get some fresh, fresh air

and vitamines via the sun - that is only fair

But you shouldn't stay out in the sun too long,

As the doctors advise that's just plain "wrong".:rolleyes:

Parachutes_: Skal du dit for en spesiell grunn :)?

Ja, jag ska ta hand om min vän som kommer svimma när hon inser att hon är i samma stadium som Matt Bellamy. (Jag ska se Muse live med en vän) :P

Och så tänkte vi passa på att gå runt i lite affärer innan. :)

Et sted for danske fans

parachutes[/b]_;3602686]Men vi har ingen egen tråd...

You can create a Swedish thread and then contact Ariadnasquire (she made post 4 on this thread) - she will then see to it that the new thread will be registered.

And I find it really nice with you people posting here as well - GOOD NEIGHBOURS from Norway, Sweden, Germany and England. Everyone is welcome to post here. :)

You can create a Swedish thread and then contact Ariadnasquire (she made post 4 on this thread) - she will then see to it that the new thread will be registered.

And I find it really nice with you people posting here as well - GOOD NEIGHBOURS from Norway, Sweden, Germany and England. Everyone is welcome to post here. :)

:D

Et sted for danske fans

Parachutes - you are welcome to continue posting on this thread which was made for DANES and OUR FRIENDS - and we count all of you as GOOD NEIGHBOURS AND FRIENDS.

And you're right - there are not many Swedes here. There are not many Scandinavian coldplayers when I think about it.

So it is nice that we can all meet here. And with ALL I do not only think of us Scandinavians, but of all the posters here as well (AND FRIENDS). :)

A place for Danes and their friends

And don't forget, I'm (Den)Mark!!:D

I really like that name (DEN)MARK, and you have been living up to that name as you too have been very active in keeping this thread alive. Thank you for that.

I think that you really have LINGUISTIC flair. If I remember correctly, you were from England, but living / working in Germany. And you do understand many Scandinavian words - and I guess German too, right?

I really like that name (DEN)MARK, and you have been living up to that name as you too have been very active in keeping this thread alive. Thank you for that.

I think that you really have LINGUISTIC flair. If I remember correctly, you were from England, but living / working in Germany. And you do understand many Scandinavian words - and I guess German too, right?

You are indeed correct in every respect. I believe my understanding of German has helped me understand some of the Danish written in this thread. I was quite surprised!:D

A place for us Danes and our friends

You are indeed correct in every respect. I believe my understanding of German has helped me understand some of the Danish written in this thread. I was quite surprised!:D

Just my thought, because one poster wrote that she would come to Denmark - København = Copenhagen - "i overmorgen", and "overmorgen" is indeed close to the German word "Übermorgen". So I guessed that your understanding of German helped you here, and was right. :)