✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Et sted for danske fans - A place for Danish people (and friends) to hang out!

SueDeNimes

Jeg tænkte nu mest på de danske kampe.

Jeg så de 2 danske kampe de tabte. (selvfølgelig ser jeg ikke når vi vinder :rolleyes:) NEJ, DET ER KLART. JEG VAR OGSÅ MEGET SKUFFET OVER DET DANSKE HOLD, MEN JEG HAVDE OVERHOVEDET IKKE FULGT MED I KVALIFIKATIONSKAMPENE, SÅ JEG VIDSTE BLOT, AT DANMARK VAR MED OG AT MAN NÆPPE SKULLE VENTE DET HELT STORE FRA HOLDET, SOM VAR PLAGET AF MANGE SKADEDE NØGLESPILLERE. MAN FANDT FREM TIL, AT DEN DANSKE ANFØRER VAR BEDSTE DANSKE SPILLER VED VM. JEG LAGDE KUN MÆRKE TIL HAM PÅ HANS STORE OFF-DAG I DEN KAMP, HVOR HAN MISSEDE STRAFFESPARK OG MED NØD OG NÆPPE SCOREDE VIA ET FORKØLET OPFØLGENDE SPARK - HAN VAR HELDIG AT BOLDEN KOM I MÅL.

Derudover har jeg fulgt lidt med i hvem der gik videre og så også finalekampen, hvor jeg holdt med Spanien. Jeg har mest tilknytning til Spanien og da Holland brugte flere og flere beskidte tricks, holdt jeg klart med Spanien. Men jeg synes ærligt talt at den kamp var skuffende for en finale, selvom Spanien vandt - der skete jo ikke andet end grove fældninger med efterfølgende straf.

JA, Hollands mange beskidte tricks gjorde udslaget: Jeg skiftede hold under finalen. Jeg tænker især på den hollænder, som sparkede en modspiller i brystet. Havde denne ikke haft et godt helbred, kunne det have udløst hjerteflimmer. Dette er simpelthen for meget - UD MED HAM - men attentatmanden fik lov at blive på banen. NU HOLDER JEG MED SPANIEN EFTER DETTE NÆSTEN-MORDFORSØG.

Jeg sender dig en PM om lidt, Julie.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, Danish people! DenMark is here!:D

Hello DenMark. How are you? / Hvordan har du det?

Tak for turen til Violet Hill og forbi Bakery og Beehive.

Thanks for the "tour de Violet Hill" and around the Bakery and the Beehive".

Hello DenMark. How are you? / Hvordan har du det?

Tak for turen til Violet Hill og forbi Bakery og Beehive.

Thanks for the "tour de Violet Hill" and around the Bakery and the Beehive".

You're welcome. Hope you're feeling better now.;)

You're welcome. Hope you're feeling better now.;)

My sweat rash is becoming smaller and smaller - even though it is also very hot in Denmark. On Thursday and Friday around 28 degrees and Saturday 26 degrees being cloudy. But I also caught a cold while being in London. But I am feeling a bit better now. Thanks.

Hello Nancy! No fun catching a cold in summer, that's for sure - hubs of commerce have a lot of pluses, but the viruses that make their way around can be a real bummer for sure!

28C - That's a bit warm - but about the same here for daytime highs, but less ocean! Keep cool in Denmark with Coldplay:cool:

Hello Chuck,

My cold is not so bad today. So I think that I am soon over this cold and this rash thing - disturbing factors during my trip to London.

So very nice to hear from you, and I am pleased that you are posting in our thread for Danish coldplayers and their friends. So hoping to see more posts from you very soon. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Hello Chuck,

My cold is not so bad today. So I think that I am soon over this cold and this rash thing - disturbing factors during my trip to London.

So very nice to hear from you, and I am pleased that you are posting in our thread for Danish coldplayers and their friends. So hoping to see more posts from you very soon. :)

Hello Nancy:),

YAY! Your body found the cure for you!! Thank goodness for immune systems! I've had summertime colds, definitely not fun for sure.

Sweltering heat here, wish it would cool down a bit. Time for a swim in the lake!;) Are there good swimming lakes in Denmark? (just curious)

Posting time is limited for me - too busy with work! (wish I could sneak away for a day though..) Learning the fine art of tile shower construction and tiling...

Hope all is well with you and your fellow Danes! :chef::hair2::cyclist::hat:

Hello Nancy:),

YAY! Your body found the cure for you!! Thank goodness for immune systems! I've had summertime colds, definitely not fun for sure.

Sweltering heat here, wish it would cool down a bit. Time for a swim in the lake!;) Are there good swimming lakes in Denmark? (just curious)

Posting time is limited for me - too busy with work! (wish I could sneak away for a day though..) Learning the fine art of tile shower construction and tiling...

Hope all is well with you and your fellow Danes! :chef::hair2::cyclist::hat:

Hello Chuck,

What a lovely surprise to hear from you. I am glad that you are posting in the Danish thread.

Here in Denmark it is around 19-20 degrees Celsius, which is perfect temperatures for me. Rather that than 25+ degrees.

Danes have good access to take a swim in other lakes or in the sea. Denmark is one of the countries in the world with best access to the sea. Denmark has direct access to the North Sea (for Jutland) and to the Baltic (for Zealand) to mention two of the sea opportunities.

As a consequence of my summer cold (and bronchitis) I have been coughing from around 13 July, but that too has become better.

I am so excited because on 15 and 16 August I will be helping the ONE organization as a volunteer in getting people to sign a document laying pressure on the politicians who made a lot of pledges and promises to Africa in July 2005, but who have gone back on their pledges and promises. The document is to remind the politicians of their pledges and promises.

The ONE organization was founded by i.a. BONO, and the ONE campaign is part of the two U2 concerts in Horsens, Denmark on 15 and 16 August. As an extra PLUS (apart from working for ONE) I get to see U2 live in concert on these two dates. I could not book a hotel room in Horsens, but found a lovely hotel in nearby Vejle.

• 2 weeks later...

Er spændt på at høre om Nancys U2 koncerter og frivillige hjælp i Horsens. :)

Det er et år siden at Coldplay spillede i Herning. :awesome: Jeg har "fejret" det lidt hele dagen og husket på det. :)

For lige at genleve det et øjeblik:

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=472&page=0

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=478&page=0

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 years later...