✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Et sted for danske fans - A place for Danish people (and friends) to hang out!

SueDeNimes

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No she's not. :dozey: People have mostly forgotten her. Okay, so she gets played by DJ's (the one at the party last Friday (ironically) wasn't the best one either) from time to time, that's it.

Isn't it regarded as some kind of national anthem or something? Does everyone have to get up and perform all the movements whenever it's played?:P

Right you are Julie / Clocks In My Place :)

Hello Crests of Daylight - how nice to talk to you. :D

Have you ever heard of Aqua (Barbie Girl) or Alphabeat (Fascination) to mention these 2 Danish group's most well-known hits in England?

And try to listen to the Tina Dickow video posted here by Julie / Clocks In My Place - it is really good - was no. 1 for some weeks on the Danish I-Tunes top 40 hitlist.

From 12 to 13 o'clock Danish time, VH1.Denmark played a chart called "Best songs in the 00's" (i.e. from 2000 to today). U2 was no. 8 with A Beautiful Day and no. 2 (highest positioned foreign band) was COLDPLAY's CLOCKS). No. 1 was Medina.

For the time being I think that Coldplay is only being played 1-2 time per day on VH1.Denmark. VH1.Denmark mostly plays VIVA LA VIDA and CLOCKS - my two favourite Coldplay songs - so at least something that these two songs are played. I think that both songs belong to the "Best songs EVER category".

Just after midnight from Schleswig-Holstein they played "TALK" - nice to hear that song again - and this afternoon on NDR2 (German) I heard VIVA LA VIDA.

WHAT!!! - no one posting here ?

Indeed a lonely atmosphere !

Where are the other Danish coldplayers and our friends ?

for two or three days the posters could be counted in tens :)

Now you all seem to have given up this thread :cry:

I really do not want to see it dead ! :cry:

So please come on and post some more :)

after all that is what this thread is for :)

Crests :)

What a very nice surprise. It is always so very good to see some posts here, because for long periods this thread seems to be almost dead!

And to comment on your post: Everything having to do with teeth and dental work is very expensive. Sad, but true!

If you post a picture of you, we might be able to judge whether we agree with those thinking that you will look good with braces.

Didn't Chris Martin have braces? But I do not recall having seen any picture of him wearing braces, but I have heard that he wore braces even when he was a young man.