October 11, 200917 yr Raise your hand if you want Kelsie to give birth to this spawn from hell this time :wacky: *raises hand*
October 11, 200917 yr I'll do it since I can do splits like Shakira, and I'm apparently a magic leoplurdon without a sex You can do splits like Shakira?:sweatdrop: Omg marry me:whip: :wacky:
October 11, 200917 yr Author Aww poor eric, you gave birth last time so let Kalsie do it this time :wacko: good idea :blush: she is the innocent one :devil:
October 11, 200917 yr Author You can do splits like Shakira?:sweatdrop: Omg marry me:whip: :wacky: it looks good on paper, but don't expect to see this occur in real life :shocked3:
October 11, 200917 yr Author Why must the innocent suffer this way? :bigcry: because that's always the way it works in real life and in vampire movies :wacko:
October 11, 200917 yr because that's always the way it works in real life and in vampire movies :wacko: If you say so. :tongue:
October 11, 200917 yr it looks good on paper, but don't expect to see this occur in real life :shocked3: Can you do her belly dance, at least?:blush:
October 11, 200917 yr I don't know if you can see there, but it's winking it's eyes ;) :love: awwww...:blush:
October 11, 200917 yr I don't know if you can see there, but it's winking it's eyes ;) :love: Awwww how cute! :blush:
October 11, 200917 yr Author I don't know if you can see there, but it's winking it's eyes ;) :love: :lol: you really should be a graphic artist, julie. Look at this beautiful thing that all our love (sex) has created :blush:
October 11, 200917 yr Author Can you do her belly dance, at least?:blush: yes, but I can't guarantee that nothing will jiggle :disappointed:
October 11, 200917 yr yes, but I can't guarantee that nothing will jiggle :disappointed: that sounds so cute:blush: maybe the tigger will jiggle:wink3: :uhoh:
October 11, 200917 yr Gotta go lovas! Nighty Jules, Eric poo, Julie doo, Kelsie, Christa and any lurker around :kiss:
October 11, 200917 yr :lol: you really should be a graphic artist, julie. Look at this beautiful thing that all our love (sex) has created :blush: I did it all with my mouse! It's so fucking gorgeous! :heart: What are we going to call it? Kelsie should decide since we are forcing her to give birth :blush:
October 11, 200917 yr so we should call it Bye Ren?:thinking: I actually like that name....Byeren:blush: awwww...bye Rennyboy:kiss:
Create an account or sign in to comment