✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mexico City Sept 7th 2003

blangy

I know many of you've gone to a CP show but yesterday was my first time so i wanna share this with you. It was so fu*¨&% great it was better than i expected everything was perfect this guys sound excellent in live eventhough the venue where they played was not the best ohh i just confirmed why this band is my favorite one Chris has an excellent voice and all are excellent musicians, the band was all excited to see our reaction how we know all their songs including the b-sides how we are a warm audience Chris was spoking spanish all the time that was so nice we were very excited about that and also when someone gave him a "mexican soccer selection" t-shirt and then he wore it, i was as far 3 meters or less from the stage so i could see all the band very close specially Guy who i love... well as you can see i'm still very excited it's just i enjoyed it so much i never thought i would see them live and here i let you this site to check some pics that someone took yesterday... enjoy them

http://www.fotografo.ws/conciertos/coldplay1

I was there too, me and my mates drove 20 hours back and forth just to see them... Hope you didnt get soaked with the massive rain like I did..

And the t shirt thing is just out of this planet, Im going to make a poster out of that pic and hang it on my car....

Some phrases Chris said in spanish:

"¡Buenas noches, México, bienvenidos! ¿cómo están?"

Good night Mexico, welcome, how are you?

"Gracias 'so' , finalmente después de cinco años estamos aquí con ustedes, gracias por permitirnos venir"

Thank you so finally after 5 years here we are with you, thanks for letting us being here

"Ahora todos tienen qué cantar con nosotros"

Now everybody has to sing with us (at this time they were playing Everything's not lost)

My favorite when they were playing "Clocks" Chris changed the lyrics in this part instead of home he sang

"México, were I wanted to go"

I just loved that Chris had that little detail with us to spoke in spanish

hehe sí mucho calor... this is the setlist from the show, Kirsten wanted to know how was it so here it is and i hope she sees this topic:

Politik

One I love

Trouble

God put a smile upon your face

Shiver

The scientist

A rush of blood to the head

World turned upside down

Everything's not lost

Poor me

Yellow

See you soon

Daylight

Encore

Clocks

In my place

Amsterdam / What a wonderful world

I can't believe they played 'See you soon'!!!! I LOVE THAT SONG!!

Well, the mexican fans deserved a special song... ;)

And it's really funny to hear Chris speaking in spanish. He also did it here... (aaaah, the memories)