✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When was the last time you...? game

Pseudonym

Early October, I cut my hair short! I haven't had short hair since I was a real young lass in kindergarten. I sort of kicked around the idea for at least two years before finally deciding to take advantage of time off on the term break to do so. It's actually a huge difference, less time wasted brushing/washing. Really enjoying it, I was very nervous to chop the locks but glad I did it!

SQ

Early October, I cut my hair short! I haven't had short hair since I was a real young lass in kindergarten. I sort of kicked around the idea for at least two years before finally deciding to take advantage of time off on the term break to do so. It's actually a huge difference, less time wasted brushing/washing. Really enjoying it, I was very nervous to chop the locks but glad I did it!

SQ

I know what you mean! I had long hair until last year and cutting it really was scary...but SOOOOO liberating!!!

I'm a crappy dancer so I don't really go out Just to dance. But probably in August after a few beers I started dancing, lol.

SQ