December 19, 200916 yr Pikachu! (I'm not a nerd, I'm not a nerd :lol:) :kiss::kiss: jonny still loves you :kiss:
December 19, 200916 yr :kiss::kiss: jonny still loves you :kiss: well that's all that matters :lol: :D :kiss: :kiss:
December 19, 200916 yr :kiss::kiss: jonny still loves you :kiss: :lol: My email to Anchorman had the subject line: "A wild Coldplayer appeared! They use 'please give us a shoutout'! It's a one-hit-KO! A-man fainted..." I think I take the dork-ville cake. :shame: :lol:
December 19, 200916 yr So do I when the bad computer contest? And up until yesterday I had Internet Explorer 6.
December 19, 200916 yr *post to see if there are new posts* and you say you are not a spammer :rolleyes:
December 19, 200916 yr So do I when the bad computer contest? And up until yesterday I had Internet Explorer 6. I think you won gold a while ago. :lol:
December 19, 200916 yr Author So do I when the bad computer contest? And up until yesterday I had Internet Explorer 6. do you have IE8 now? :P i use Flock. :awesome:
December 19, 200916 yr :lol: My email to Anchorman had the subject line: "A wild Coldplayer appeared! They use 'please give us a shoutout'! It's a one-hit-KO! A-man fainted..." I think I take the dork-ville cake. :shame: :lol: :laugh4:
December 19, 200916 yr So do I when the bad computer contest? And up until yesterday I had Internet Explorer 6. Yesterday my hard drive filled up. :shame: Now I only have 3g left on it. I tried to compress old files to save time and it said it would take "approximately 180 days, 21 hrs" :shame:
Create an account or sign in to comment