✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If you ban Reilly you're going to have to ban all of us! :snobby:

Julie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just be honest with her, its not her fault that she wasn't here when it happened.

Look, Aby_coldheart104 Reilly, our long time friend who I trusted and loved deeply was removed from the coldplaying community forum fan site for the english alternative/pop rock band Coldplay because he was not and actual fan of such band. And as you know, it is againts the forum guidelines to dislike Coldplay in any way or call them "Gay". I liked Reilly he was smart and funny but he just wasn't here for a good reason :/ Hope he learns his leason and listens to Viva La Vida nonstop someday! :nice:

you must be new

or a lurker

HE ENDED ON A JOKE at ians expense i think and he had some strikes beforehand for some reason ??? so banned

Yeah, you could say I'm quite new here. I haven't used this account for a long time.

To be fair, there were definitely some strikes. But the thread would be way more funny and ironic to you if you had been here at the time, lol. I don't know, should we ask Santa to bring Riley back?

Maybe we should. :lol:

Let's just be honest with her, its not her fault that she wasn't here when it happened.

Look, Aby_coldheart104 Reilly, our long time friend who I trusted and loved deeply was removed from the coldplaying community forum fan site for the english alternative/pop rock band Coldplay because he was not and actual fan of such band. And as you know, it is againts the forum guidelines to dislike Coldplay in anyway or call them "Gay". I liked Reilly he was smart and funny but he just wasn't here for a good reason :/ Hope he learns his leason and listens to Viva La Vida nonstop someday! :nice:

:( Thats too bad. I read some of his post and he seems like a nice guy. Makes me wish he was still here.

Look, Aby_coldheart104 Reilly, our long time friend who I trusted and loved deeply was removed from the coldplaying community forum fan site for the english alternative/pop rock band Coldplay because he was not and actual fan of such band. And as you know, it is againts the forum guidelines to dislike Coldplay in anyway or call them "Gay". I liked Reilly he was smart and funny but he just wasn't here for a good reason :/ Hope he learns his leason and listens to Viva La Vida nonstop someday! :nice:

I am half tempted to make this entire quote my new signature!:lol:

The lounge hasn't been nearly as much fun without him! Of course, it still has its share of shit disturbers, lol.;^)