✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Big At Work/School and Slacking Off Thread

Ireentje

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am an inbound call center agent for the Netherlands' largest insurance company. I mainly do customer services, so questions about reimbursement, changes in peoples' policies and since a few months I do debts too. It's quite horrible.

Sure sounds like it!:(

I worked in a call centre for about six months and hated it.

Well, it's especially awful cause I get a lot of customers that are up to their nostrils in debt and take it out on me. And my hide is not that thick ;) But from next week on I'll be working in a different division, a sort of telephone receptionist thingy where I just have to put people through to doctors and stuff.

I'm very much resisting the urge to shout "UR MOM IS GAY" right now. Teh Intarwebs has ruined me and my good taste.

"'teh', it's like 'the' but it's mispelled, HAHAH"

:inquisitive:Anyways, I hate school as well, I'm sitting in my French II class (great way to start the morning, btw :rolleyes: ) And I am not listening to the red headed lady on the TV at all....

Well, it's especially awful cause I get a lot of customers that are up to their nostrils in debt and take it out on me. And my hide is not that thick ;) But from next week on I'll be working in a different division, a sort of telephone receptionist thingy where I just have to put people through to doctors and stuff.

Sounds much better to me.