✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guess what!!! I'm posting here for the first time!

Valleyboy

Hey there! So yeah, this is the first forum where I could actually find the newbie thread, and so i didn't post on the wrong section and didn't sound really dumb. woohhooo! lol that happened so many times before... lol oh well, let me see what I can say... Oh yeah, saying my name would be a nice idea, huh? ok, name is Thomas, but people call me Thom... ok... what else? oh, favourite bands! 1 - Coldplay (duh! lol), 2 - Radiohead. 3 - Travis... They're my top 3... but I also like Oasis, Blur and Foo fighters... Oh man, this first post thing is hard, I dunno what to say. lol oh! instruments, perhaps? i play the bass for about 1 year now... but of course i'm no guy berryman yet. lol

Oh yeah, I went to the Coldplay show on sept. 4th! really awesome! Oh yeah, you can read my concert review on the coldplaying website (Thanks a lot for posting it, Ian! You rock! That really means a lot to me!)

also, as you can see, my english is not perfect. lol cos it's not our first language here in Brazil... oh yeah, did i mention that i hate this country? lol That's the main reason why i used a canadian flag on my profile... i really want to move to canada someday... lol cos i can really relate to canadian people...

So yeah, i guess you all know a few things about me now, huh? well... i'll be back and post more later... It's gonna be hard to reach your number of posts... but nah, don't worry, i won't post useless replies. lol

So... yeah, that's all for today. lol bye, and talk to you guys later!

lol! hey, i'm an addict wannabe. lol i'm gonna try to be on like, everyday. So yeah, i guess you're all gonna see lots of posts from mr. thom. lol

anyway, that's because i feel so good in this forum... i mean, i was looking at the other threads and you guys talk about all other great bands... and there's so much coldplay love here! lol also, there's that music room forum... really awesome!! ah, this is not a mb, this is paradise!

Ah ren, they don't like guitar players cos they finally realised that we, the bass players, are the best. :wink3: :P

Oh yeah, i just changed the canadian flag to a brazilian flag on my profile... Bah, our flag is so ugly... :( i want the canadian one back... but it would confuse you all so yeah, i guess it's better this way...

Oh, and thanks essexbird... :)

Now I'll finally start posting on the other threads. lol

Guest LiquidSky
Hey there! So yeah, this is the first forum where I could actually find the newbie thread, and so i didn't post on the wrong section and didn't sound really dumb. woohhooo! lol that happened so many times before... lol oh well, let me see what I can say... Oh yeah, saying my name would be a nice idea, huh? ok, name is Thomas, but people call me Thom... ok... what else? oh, favourite bands! 1 - Coldplay (duh! lol), 2 - Radiohead. 3 - Travis... They're my top 3... but I also like Oasis, Blur and Foo fighters... Oh man, this first post thing is hard, I dunno what to say. lol oh! instruments, perhaps? i play the bass for about 1 year now... but of course i'm no guy berryman yet. lol

Oh yeah, I went to the Coldplay show on sept. 4th! really awesome! Oh yeah, you can read my concert review on the coldplaying website (Thanks a lot for posting it, Ian! You rock! That really means a lot to me!)

also, as you can see, my english is not perfect. lol cos it's not our first language here in Brazil... oh yeah, did i mention that i hate this country? lol That's the main reason why i used a canadian flag on my profile... i really want to move to canada someday... lol cos i can really relate to canadian people...

So yeah, i guess you all know a few things about me now, huh? well... i'll be back and post more later... It's gonna be hard to reach your number of posts... but nah, don't worry, i won't post useless replies. lol

So... yeah, that's all for today. lol bye, and talk to you guys later!

Hello Thom and nice to meet you.... and welcome to the board ;)

• 1 month later...

lol!! :lol: Oh, so your name is Amanda, eh? Wow, nice to meet ya! And god, is that Fran next to you on your avatar? There's so much stuff about you that i don't know! hahaha Ps - can i call you Mandy? lol :lol:

Oh, and it's nice to meet you too, Jessica. hahaha

Ah, you girls rock! :D

Hahaha, what was your name again? Thom is it? And yes, you can call me Mandy, it's fine by me! I'm gunna have to learn more about you! Thom! haha

:lol: haha I wonder if the other people here are wondering if we really didn't know each other, and then they check the general forum and see the engagement thread, and they'll think: "Wtf? whoa, that was fast!" lol oh, just thought that would be funny. lol Ps - Yes, my name is Thom. and yeah, I'm gunna have to learn more about you too. lol

i didnt know you played bass thom

great minds think alike eh?

hahaha yeah, that's true.

So, you play the bass too, Eric? That's great! how long have you been playing it?