✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guess what!!! I'm posting here for the first time!

Valleyboy

yeah the bass is lots of fun

ive been playing for a year or so

techincally im in a band but we've never had practice yet

ha at least its a start

what about you?

Oh yeah, i agree. Playing the bass is just the best! I've been playing it for about.. hmmm... 1 year and 8 months, i guess. lol oh, it's funny that you mentioned this band thing, and how you guys never practice, cos you see, i was in a band like, 3 months ago, but THEY never wanted to practice, so it was like, i was just wasting my time with em, so my only option was to leave the band. Well, what i'm trying to say is, i think you and your pals should practice as much as you can. but as you said, starting a band, even if you've never practiced, really is a start, so good luck with it! :cool:

hahahaha! awww my only fan!!

hahha awww, you should never forget that thom is your fan too! ;) :D

*welcomes thom*

too late!

hehe hello thom.

i'm amanda.....you know me.

hahaha oh, thanks for the welcome amanda!

wow... i just realized that we have two amandas here. lol oh god, i'm slow. hahaha so, how should i call you girls? any ideas? lol

Yeah I'm a new member as well....I've loved Coldplay for a while now and always rant and rave about them to EVERYONE! My friend who lives in England got me hooked on them and then I got my brother-in-law addicted to them as well! lol :lol:

Anyways, I just bought the Coldplay Live 2003 dvd...wow! Its amazing, I haven't stopped listening to it! I'm hoping Coldplay will come back to the States and preferably the east coast because that's where I live...maybe New York City again or Philadelphia...who knows!

I'm really excited and can't wait to start talking to all your fellow Coldplay lovers...we're like all one big family now! hehe :P Well, drop me a line or something, take care everyone and I'll talk to you later...lots of love, Rachel :kiss:

Hi Thom,

Welcome aboard,

Thanks for the warm welcome in my thread.

Happy posting....

-Steph-

aww, thanks a lot steph! :D happy posting for you too! :)

ohh.. welcome to the board ..what's ur name again? thom right? u can call me Riff..i'll let u call me Ren when i get to know u.. btw..u should try muse.. they Rox!!!!!

:lol: okay then mr. ren, i'll keep that in mind. haha