✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello from Buenos Aires!

Maru22

Hi, I'm Maru from Buenos Aires, Argentina!

I'm really enjoying this site, it's great for Coldplay fans like myself. Lots of interesting discussions and information.

I went to the Coldplay show the 26th and it was amazing, had a wonderful time, and it just reinforced what I already knew from before - that Coldplay are the best band there is today. The show was amazing, unforgettable... I know I ask too much, but I honestly can't wait for them to come back. The four of them were simply amazing.

Sorry for my english!

Just a curiosity, are there differences between the way you speak Spanish. :)

Just the accent, and maybe a few words here and there, but mostly the same... The accent is what changes the most. Just like with english from england, united states, australia, etc.

:D

Hola Bienvenido! Genial el concierto no? He leido muy buenas criticas!

Sí la verdad que estuvo increible, inolvidable... Las canciones, el show, los gritos de Olee ole olee coldplay coldplayy!! La canción nueva, TODO... Ví varias caras de emoción durante el recital, fue LO MEJOR!!

Just the accent, and maybe a few words here and there, but mostly the same... The accent is what changes the most. Just like with english from england, united states, australia, etc.

:D

Ví varias caras de emoción durante el recital, fue LO MEJOR!!

Yes the accent is the most important difference and expresions. Spanish in South America have a big influence of English, that make some differences, but accent is the point. I love Argentina accent it's very sweet.

Es lo mejor de los conciertos, la emocion que se desprende! Llorar, reir...:P

Bienvenida Maru :D Yo tambien fui al concierto en River y la verdad que fue una de las mejores cosas que me paso en la vida, si no la mejor :) tambien fui a ver a Oasis pero me parece que Coldplay los supero en cuanto al show que se mandaron, ellos piensan todo para que TODOS los que van al concierto, no importa la ubicacion que tengan, participen de esa fiesta, son unos genios la verdad. Vos fuiste a tribuna o campo?

Un gusto :)

• 1 month later...