✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay autograph experts: Is this legit?

mrman78

Ok now that doesn't look as real to me... something about the signatures doesn't seem right...

EDIT: LOL, and it IS real... :rolleyes:

Great... I don't know, just something about Will's autograph looked off - he usually does that circle thing, but I guess this adds to the fact it's hard to tell! :shrug:

Woohoo! It came today, and I must say it sure does look legit to me. You can tell it's been signed with marker on both the cover and DVD, so I don't believe it's some photoshop deal. Also, the seller sent it registered mail and I had to sign for it, which was comforting. The weird thing is, they included TWO DVD's!!! The signed one and another one. I guess since it's not the CD/DVD set? Or maybe so I don't have to play the signed DVD? :awesome:

The COA is included and says:

"I offer a lifetime guarantee of authenticity based upon the tenets mentioned below: If any purchaser has any doubts about a particular signature supplied by me, they can obtain the written opinion of a recognised authority on autographs and send it to me with the item in question. I may then obtain a second opinion and if the item is still in doubt I will fully refund the customer"

Of course, any one could just type up a COA, but I really think this combined with the seller's high positive feedback, return policy, and registered mail delivery it's the real thing!

DSCF3755.jpg

DSCF3754.jpg

:dance: I'm sooooo happy right now!!! :bomb::dead:

Ohhhh, that's great, Marcus! :nice: It does seem very legit, the guy seems really comitted to make an honest deal. Congrats!

I guess it's commom to have different signatures. Me and a friend of mine got some in Latin America at the same say, almost same time, and Chris's ones were toooootally different from each other! :P I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. :)