✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My Band

Heathen_Chemist

I can't believe i forgot to tell you about my band ... we're called The StickerBook Band, and can't actually play any instruments. In fact we've got no talent whatsoever (though we think we have).

Strangely we have a website and here is the addy ...

http://www.geocities.com/thestickerbookcollection

check us out if you can be bothered!

What a coincidence Heathen.... I also have a band.... we can't pay any instrument and we think we are talented.........lol.. Well I can play the piano and pretend I play the violin............

Anyway good luck with your band....... u2 started like you are now, they only had the dream of been the greatest rock band in the world .... nothing else...........

By the way..... give a name for my band.... we have choose a hundred name but they're not good enough...... ( Will be famus one day and you'll have the credidts for the name :D)

What a coincidence Heathen.... I also have a band.... we can't pay any instrument and we think we are talented.........lol.. Well I can play the piano and pretend I play the violin............

Anyway good luck with your band....... u2 started like you are now, they only had the dream of been the greatest rock band in the world .... nothing else...........

By the way..... give a name for my band.... we have choose a hundred name but they're not good enough...... ( Will be famus one day and you'll have the credidts for the name :D)

whos a heathen?! ... i have a band... sadly like you... i can only sing.. my friend knows a little of gautar, the other knows little of drums, and i barely can play piano... so were nowhere.

well if i were to help you... im going to help you by saying.:

how do you feel?

what fo you and your friend agree on?

what are your favorite things??

its a boy band right? or girl??

I think Heather was the one who started the poast......

I can sing and play the piano as I say.... well and a bit, just a bit the violin. We sing in any lan. you want....... French, Italian, Spanish, English and Russian ........ we are al differents....... I think the only thing we have in common are our music likes, but as we come from different places , we agree also in our piano influences, while I learn with german and hungarian pianist they have amost the soem influence, except for the russian one...... we are not a boy band, either a girl one.. we like to call ourself "criso-aiklete" ...... from 2 words.. don't ask me what they really mean but t means to me that we are mixed, that we are a crisol.........

anyway... your band is a boy' or a gir' or mixed.......?

I think Heather was the one who started the poast......

I can sing and play the piano as I say.... well and a bit, just a bit the violin. We sing in any lan. you want....... French, Italian, Spanish, English and Russian ........ we are al differents....... I think the only thing we have in common are our music likes, but as we come from different places , we agree also in our piano influences, while I learn with german and hungarian pianist they have amost the soem influence, except for the russian one...... we are not a boy band, either a girl one.. we like to call ourself "criso-aiklete" ...... from 2 words.. don't ask me what they really mean but t means to me that we are mixed, that we are a crisol.........

anyway... your band is a boy' or a gir' or mixed.......?

girl power band now. our drummer( he was a guy) backed out on us. .. oh that mean punk... oh i see him at school still... mean old punk!