✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The BORING but Unbannable thread.

Pseudonym

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why, thank you. I appreciate your kind comments. Unfortunately, I have never met anyone named Rishi, but it is a very nice name and you sound like a very cool person :nice:

I would love to see examples of your photography as well, as I am quite excited for my Muse concert :smiley:

Thank you very much Christina. :nice:

I'll be sending them soon, so keep an eye on your inbox. :)

Sorry.

Please accept my apology :disappointed:

Not a problem. :)

So that's why this is kind of a spam thread? For bored people?

No, Chris (Pseudonym) created this thread because he's humane to other people. So if you want a better anwer go and directly ask him, but I guess it is a humane thread after all. :)

Thank you very much Christina. :nice:

I'll be sending them soon, so keep an eye on your inbox. :)

No, Chris (Pseudonym) created this thread because he's humane to other people. So if you want a better anwer go and directly ask him, but I guess it is a humane thread after all. :)

I'm very excited, thank you :nice:

What you said is true, although I do believe his name was Nick. This thread is for being nice :smiley:

I'm sorry to hear that you're going to clean your apartment. Cleaning isn't very funny, is it? Well, I hope you can put on some lovely and nice music to make the cleaning experience a little more entertaining. :nice:

Thank you for the suggestions! :nice:

I'll be sure to have my ipod playing some cleaning-worthy music on (I wouldn't want to wake my roomates)! I unfortunately don't have any classical music on my ipod, currently, though :disappointed:

ah,

wait I thought his name was Nick :thinking:

chienorange=yellowtalking? :uhoh:

What a shame. :nice: You should try listening to Dvořák's "New World Symphony". It's an excellent piece :nice:

I will make sure to check that out in my next available time slot, thank you for the suggestion :nice:

It's very nice of you to respect that your neighbours want to sleep. :nice:

Very thoughtful and considerate :nice:

You're both too kind!

You'll be pleased to know that one of my roommates came out of his room to help me, so the task was not as long and arduous as I had first feared :nice:

The amazing high-energy music I was listening too helped, too :nice: