✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I just want to say how much I love Coldplaying

Destrokk

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?! I don't know I went to the east coast two times (I visited New-York and Boston) and it was the best days of my life! So I just thought New-Jersey would be no different...

I would seriously give anything to go back to your country! *sigh*

Really?! I don't know I went to the east coast two times (I visited New-York and Boston) and it was the best days of my life! So I just thought New-Jersey would be no different...

I would seriously give anything to go back to your country! *sigh*

I love Boston :heart: My favorite city in the continental US. . .

That's nice that you liked it over here so much :nice:

New Jersey is kind of nice because it's a mix of things, it has farms, pastures, hills, mountains, rivers, an ocean, and some really great lakes, but it also has huge cities. I'm not a fan of cities. And our state is very much in debt. :\ But other than that, I suppose it isn't all that bad.

I love Boston :heart: My favorite city in the continental US. . .

That's nice that you liked it over here so much :nice:

New Jersey is kind of nice because it's a mix of things, it has farms, pastures, hills, mountains, rivers, an ocean, and some really great lakes, but it also has huge cities. I'm not a fan of cities. And our state is very much in debt. :\ But other than that, I suppose it isn't all that bad.

:bigcry: you're killing me! I wanna book a plane and fly over there RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!

But most of all I wanna go to San Fransisco :awesome: A girl can dream right? :cry:

:bigcry: you're killing me! I wanna book a plane and fly over there RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!

But most of all I wanna go to San Fransisco :awesome: A girl can dream right? :cry:

You're not the only one that wants to fly to San Francisco! :bigcry: We can dream! :bigcry: