✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

KROQ Weenie Roast 2010

bjaiken

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that KROQ will be broadcasting a stream of their annual Weenie Roast. The line up is not as strong as in years past, but there are still a lot of bands playing that are readily discussed in WOM. Anyhow, here's the link:

http://kroq.radio.com/1960/06/01/kroq-weenie-roast-2010-live-webcast-powered-by-ustream/

Usually, the set times are pretty exact. If there is a particular band you want to see, it is currently 11:00 a.m. in California.

Although I've never been to Weenie Roast, I would agree that this year's line-up isn't super-strong. Last year's looked great with KOL, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Weezer, White Lies, and others.

Here's the set times:

SET TIMES

Bud Light Side Stage

2:00pm The Temper Trap

2:30pm Passion Pit

3:00pm Against Me!

3:30pm Chevelle

4:00pm Deftones

Main Stage

5:15pm The Dirty Heads

5:45pm Cage The Elephant

6:15pm Spoon

6:45pm Silversun Pickups

7:15pm Paramore

7:50pm Devo

8:20pm Hole

9:00pm Stone Temple Pilots

10:00pm Sublime with Rome

Might catch a few of those if I can drag myself away from playing Mario Galaxy on this lazy weekend.

i watched the full silversun pickups set and despite not liking the band i was rather impressed. also watched first 10mins of devo then gave up on them before tuning back in to watch Hole but left again STP came on. one washed up rockstar is enough for me.

i watched the full silversun pickups set and despite not liking the band i was rather impressed. also watched first 10mins of devo then gave up on them before tuning back in to watch Hole but left again STP came on. one washed up rockstar is enough for me.

That's a shame - Hole was so-so, but STP was fantastic. Scott Weiland is as healthy as I've ever seen him. When clicking on all cylinders, STP are one of the best live bands I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot). Their sound is built for festivals and big, outdoor venues. They were easily the highlight of the show for me. I also liked Silversun Pickups.