• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jady

• Prince Myshkin

• Mrs.Chatterbox

• Crests

I'm also fine.

I will soon go to bed.

I have just seen a movie with Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Pitt - it's name was "Seven" about a mass murder who tortured his victims to death and wrote one of the seven sins on the wall. I had never seen that movie before.

I'm also fine.

I will soon go to bed.

I have just seen a movie with Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Pitt - it's name was "Seven" about a mass murder who tortured his victims to death and wrote one of the seven sins on the wall. I had never seen that movie before.

You liked it ?

Not quite, but good acting. Gordon Freeman and Brad Pitt played two detectives trying to locate the masskiller. Gwyn only had a minor part in the movie as Brad Pitt's wife - but an important part. But I do not think that I should reveal everything.

But the movie is recommendable.

Not quite, but good acting. Gordon Freeman and Brad Pitt played two detectives trying to locate the masskiller. Gwyn only had a minor part in the movie as Brad Pitt's wife - but an important part. But I do not think that I should reveal everything.

But the movie is recommendable.

Maybe I'll watch it then ! :nice:

Hello Crest and hello Nancy :nice:

I was reading a fanfiction about Twilight :blush: Sometimes, few authors have chatpers of 30/40 pages :o that's good because we have som much to read but it takes time :p

Indeed, I'm writing. A new project, I hope to finish it some day :rolleyes:

Oh Seven, Morgan Freeman is one of my favorite actors and maybe one of the best ever. Invictus :awesome:

Edit : Yes Jade, that's what I'm writing about ;) Thanks again for your character :kiss:

Hello Lily,

I was busy making words-in-a-word, so that's why I do not reply before now.

I totally agree - Freeman is a very good actor. I really like him - he seems so nice and calm.

But what do you think of SEVEN? Did you like it?

Seven, I liked it. Even that's not my type of film. Usually, I prefer... the romantic type, or drama or history... But, as you said, there is a good acting in Seven and I finally love movies like thrillers when there are some good actors.

Freeman is quite good in "Invictus" with Matt Damon. I saw this movie recently and it was just amazing :p

Hello Crest and hello Nancy :nice:

I was reading a fanfiction about Twilight :blush: Sometimes, few authors have chatpers of 30/40 pages :o that's good because we have som much to read but it takes time :p

Indeed, I'm writing. A new project, I hope to finish it some day :rolleyes:

Oh Seven, Morgan Freeman is one of my favorite actors and maybe one of the best ever. Invictus :awesome:

Edit : Yes Jade, that's what I'm writing about ;) Thanks again for your character :kiss:

You're welcome ! :D

I like drama and history as well. I quite like to read biographies.

Are you going to post your fanfic involving Jade as a character on this site? And in which thread?

Yes, biography are great. I especially like reading biographies about famous woman... Recently I read biography of Aliénor d'Aquitaine :p

About my story, that's not really a fanfiction, it's a personal story :p But if you are interested I could send to you but... it's in french :blush: but I know you know writen french as well :p

Yes, biography are great. I especially like reading biographies about famous woman... Recently I read biography of Aliénor d'Aquitaine :p

About my story, that's not really a fanfiction, it's a personal story :p But if you are interested I could send to you but... it's in french :blush: but I know you know writen french as well :p

I would indeed be interested in reading your story - and it is only good to read some French. So you are more than welcome to send it to me. :)