• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jady

• Prince Myshkin

• Mrs.Chatterbox

• Crests

You write that you can't listen to music now. Is it because you do not have any headphones or earplugs?

No, it's bcause I'm not alone in my room so I'm not easy in one's mind ! :P

And what are you doing ?

I'm reading some of the new posts in the threads of interest to me. And I am going to bed within a quarter.

A family friend is dead at the age of 90 years and is buried tomorrow. He and his late wife were very good friends of my late parents. So I decided to go to his funeral service tomorrow.

Carol: I read that France lost to China. But often some of the teams not doing so well before World Cup and in the first couple of matches, well when they get started, they go all the way into the finals. And teams doing very well between World Cups are often disappointing the fans and not going into the finals. So there's still hope for France. But I do not have much idea of the present state of the teams.

Carol: I read that France lost to China. But often some of the teams not doing so well before World Cup and in the first couple of matches, well when they get started, they go all the way into the finals. And teams doing very well between World Cups are often disappointing the fans and not going into the finals. So there's still hope for France. But I do not have much idea of the present state of the teams.

I don't care about France team anyway, I don't like them ! :P

I don't like football but all my romates are boys so I have to live with that ! :lol:

I don't care about France team anyway, I don't like them ! :P

I don't like football but all my romates are boys so I have to live with that ! :lol:

How many roommates do you have?

Chienorange: Do you like football? Or do you just experience that everyone around you talks about World Cup? I know that this time Sweden did not qualify. In fact, I think that Denmark is the only Scandinavian country that qualified for the World Cup. Denmark has not been impressive in its test matches.

Hello :nice:

Hm, match is at 7pm in France, so I think it's the same time now ? Sorry I'm a bit lost with all those times :)

That's not I'm not interested in football. I like sports and football is one of them... But I don't really watch matchs :confused: I prefer others sports :blush:

I only watch matches when "important" like World Cup and European Championship. Denmark has qualified and is in group with the Netherlands, Japan and Cameroun.

I only learned yesterday which countries Denmark is to play against. And the match Denmark against the Netherlands on 14 June is a "must-see match" for me.

Uruguay vs. France seems interesting too. So I select a few matches of interest.

Have you written something tonight?

Well, I understand your selection and I do the same... I only watch matchs like world's cup but it's difficul to understand a match when you don't see because, even there are comentators is hard to follow it. But World's cup's final for example is an important match and I always watch it :)

Yes, I have writen few lines tonight. I finished my prologue (not sure that's the same word in english :() butit's tiny, a single page . Do you want read it anyway ? Or do you want wait for I write more ? :nice:

I'll wait until you have written more, because I am going to bed now. And tomorrow I'll attend a family friend's funeral service - he died at an age of 90 years and was my late parents' very good friend, so I decided to go.

GOODNIGHT LILY and sleep well. SWEET DREAMS.

Hi everyone ! :)

How you doin ?

Last night, I watched the live in toronto in 2006, my boyfriend downloaded it behind my back, it was a wonderful evening ! :)

How many roommates do you have?

I live with my boyfriend, his brother and his best friend. :P