✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I think we should get married to each other !!!

bart

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE MASS WEDDING!!!!!

*coughrichardandmecough*

Noni ...

... cuando estoy contigo, mi vida es completo. Los momentos cuando no estoy aqui, cuando no puedo estar contigo, los son los momentos mas horribles de mis dias. No puedo continuar sin tu amor. No puedo contiuar si su vida y mi vida no son misos.

Noni ...

... haz me la placer de diciendo "si" y podemos ser un.

Noni ...

... estaras mi esposa? Vayas a hacerme el marido mas afortunado del mundo.

es una pregunta buena.

ojala que podemos vivir parte del ano en barcelona y parte del ano en san diego, pero, practicalamente, necesitamos vivir in barelona por que los estados unidos es un poco raro estes dias.

pero, no has respondido a mi pregunta. no queda me en duda, mi angel.

we will have a house in barcelona, for that will be our main home. we will have an apartment in san diego. it will be close to the beach but modest. we will wake in the morning and sit on our deck, look out at the ocean as bird fly across the water and young coule touch the surf with their fingers.

we won't be rich, though. we'll have two houses but we will need to rent them out when we are not there to make some money. neither of us will work very hard. no, we won't be lazy. we will just be too in love to devote much of out hearts to anything else.

we will have a house in barcelona, for that will be our main home. we will have an apartment in san diego. it will be close to the beach but modest. we will wake in the morning and sit on our deck, look out at the ocean as bird fly across the water and young coule touch the surf with their fingers.

we won't be rich, though. we'll have two houses but we will need to rent them out when we are not there to make some money. neither of us will work very hard. no, we won't be lazy. we will just be too in love to devote much of out hearts to anything else.

Huuuum, well, you can't imagine how expensive are the houses here...

But this apartment in the deck, looking at the ocean and the birds...

You've won my heart, hun!!

I DO!!! :D