✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you all associate songs with colors and textures?

hotdensestate

I assume everybody does to an extent, but I REALLY do, like some songs are like corroded rusty yellow, some songs are like, spotty blue, some songs are really bright green... shit like that. Do you all get that?

I get patterns sometimes too, like Bodysnatchers is sort of darkish blue with darker blue patches and yellow lines crisscrossing on it (I assume this comes from the imagery I get with the "all the lines wrapped around my face which is also very vivid btw...)

Just wondering.

Yes, In Rainbows would be a great example.

I can always picture Bodysnatchers being redish.

Weird fishes blue.

Nude some sort of purple, or darkness. I dunno, it's fun.

With Nude I usually don't get a color so much as a picture of a guy standing in front of a bright light with his arms raised. lol like jebus.

With Nude I usually don't get a color so much as a picture of a guy standing in front of a bright light with his arms raised. lol like jebus.

I know, loser, BUT I have actually come up with a full storyline associated with all the In Rainbows songs.

I know, loser, BUT I have actually come up with a full storyline associated with all the In Rainbows songs.

I have too, well less of a story and more of a sequence of pictures with a lot of emotion behind them. There are other patches in Nude, eg (but most often it's jebus lolz.)

I'm trying to think of other good examples but a lot of them are unfortunately Coldplay songs which I am too awesome to talk about.

The strongest synesthesic associations I have are actually with Radiohead songs for sure. Actually when Thom goes "yesterday I woke up sucking on a lemon" sometimes I kind of think of the taste of lemons... like I don't taste them, I just think about it, if that makes sense.