✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

so..have you ever..

Soufiane

i've been envying a friend of mine for like 2 months and i'm still envying him for such a stupid thing..

how did you all guys keep your envious away ?

I tried to keep distance from this person. I just needed some time. We're good friends now. I don't think she knows how I felt though.

I tried to keep distance from this person. I just needed some time. We're good friends now. I don't think she knows how I felt though.

The friend i'm envying is far away from me too.. we arent good friends as we used to be and recently he did a thing and im envying him!

i guess if we are still good friends the feeling will be much horrible.

Tell us how horrible it is !

You either compare yourself with that person and see all your faults and thus you begin to feel doubtful of yourself or full of self-loathing.

OR:

Your jealousy turns into hatred.

Luckily the latter has never happened to me.

At times when you feel envious of someone it's always just best to look on the bright side of things and look at how lucky you are.

The friend i'm envying is far away from me too.. we arent good friends as we used to be and recently he did a thing and im envying him!

i guess if we are still good friends the feeling will be much horrible.

How come?

It isn't horrible now. It was about a guy and it just took me some time to get over him really. I told her I was busy and she believed me.

How come?

It isn't horrible now. It was about a guy and it just took me some time to get over him really. I told her I was busy and she believed me.

me and him are still good friends means more talk, keeping contact and conversations via MSN and that mens more envious when he tells me about his new life ( what i'm envying )