✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My TV show

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Braddock, I have had horse meat, it's amazing.

Would you eat dog meat, particularly the authentic one sold in China? :charming:

providing it was cooked correctly i would eat almost any meat. human flesh would probably be a step too far though :lol:

horse meat is supposed to be really good for you too

They just seem so weird....but I guess you'd have to try them before you can judge them. :tongue:

You iz da man yo :bomb: lolz

i don't actively seek out new meats to try (other than the fact i'm probably gonna track down horse meat, because i saw a feature on it on the f word - gordon ramseys program and they say how good it is). i had reindeer when i went to my ex girlfriends sisters house in sweden and i had ostrich and buffalo from a french market whilst on holiday. just randomly saw them.

• 3 weeks later...
was watching tv the other day. farmer wants a wife came on (in which a lonely farmer looks for a date and three women try and impress him by living with him and helping him in his work). this gave me an idea.

BRADDOCK WANTS A WIFE

how good to have a program dedicated to helping you find somebody. but then i figured i might have to make it as a spin off so i thought about

BRADDOCK WANTS A FARMER

i panicked a little and realised i didn't want to reduce my target too much. so then i settled with

BRADDOCK WANTS IT

who wants to be on the show?

you finally mean what?