✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Libertadores Cup 2010

Navegador

Well, the World Cup is over :( Now that we're feeling a little empty, I realized we needed a Libertadores Cup thread. I know, a bit late, but better late than never!

SEMI-FINALS

Guadalajara 22px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png3 x 1 22px-Flag_of_Chile.svg.pngUniversidad de Chile

Guadalajara's home: 1-1, 27/07/10.

Universidad de Chile's home: 0-2 03/08/10.

Internacional 22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png2 x 2 22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.pngSão Paulo (away goal rule)

Internacional's home: 1-0, 28/07/10.

São Paulo's home: 2-1, 05/08/10.

FINALS:

Internacional 22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png5 x 3 22px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.pngGuadalajara

Guadalajara's home: 1-2, 11/08/10.

Internacional's home: 3-2, 18/08/10.

Congratulations INTERNACIONAL, winner of Libertadores Cup 2010!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont like Inter since they fired Fosatti :confused:

Fossati is an idiot. He should've been fired much earlier.

But we don't have anything against Uruguay. We actually like Uruguay. If you pay attention to our supporters in the stadium, you might even ocasionally find an uruguayan flag with red stripes ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Holy Mother of God, 3 days for Inter x São Paulo! :o

VAMOS LUTAR ATÉ MORRER,

SEREMOS CAMPEÕES!!

PS: Well, nobody from Europe seems to care about the competition which defines who'll play against Internazionale in December... shame on you! :lol:

@Juanma8 and notlost

0,,38359221-EX,00.jpg

I guess you know which team to support after that :smug::wink3:

Nice match! I watched most of it then I went to sleep. Now it's 4:30 am here, can't sleep anymore, too anxious for the match :wreck:

I think that mexican teams should not be playing the Copa libertadores, they are joined to CONCACAF, not to CONMEBOL.

Agreed. They just screw up with the Libertadores, creating the possibility of a team going to the FIFA Club World Cup without actually winning Libertadores. Well, it's not as bad Corinthians in 1999, when they didn't get past Quarter Finals of Libertadores, yet they got invited to FIFA CWC in 2000 and won it :rolleyes:

Thanks to Internacional, who eliminated both Banfield and Estudiantes ;) :kiss: :smug:

Yes, i remember :(

Well, we have to wait for the next cup . . . I wish River Plate participate . . . because in the last one :(