July 23, 201016 yr but I changed my mind. because it is shit. probably even worse than last time It is.
July 23, 201016 yr Author It is. Fuck off. No one cares :cheesy: Fuck off. It's depressing, really. Fuck the fuck off. Especially you. You're one of the most shit ones.
July 23, 201016 yr Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck the fuck off. Especially you. You're one of the most shit ones. Same to you, my dear. ;)
July 23, 201016 yr As you're technically an "alias" anyway, it doesn't really matter in your case!:rolleyes:
July 23, 201016 yr Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck the fuck off. Especially you. You're one of the most shit ones. I don't like Gorillaz. There, I said it.
July 23, 201016 yr Yay, someone else who isn't taking part :nice: Unless you're secretly taking part :thinking: You're that robot, aren't you ?
July 23, 201016 yr it's fucking up the lounge. There are no where near as many threads as there were last year for Alias day. It's a lot more contained than before. If you don't like it is ruining your lounge maybe you can choose to ignore those threads. If there was a subforum we would be posting there.
July 23, 201016 yr As you're technically an "alias" anyway, it doesn't really matter in your case!:rolleyes: not awesome.
July 23, 201016 yr There are no where near as many threads as there were last year for Alias day. It's a lot more contained than before. If you don't like it is ruining your lounge maybe you can choose to ignore those threads. If there was a subforum we would be posting there. I was just saying. It's not that much of a problem. But couldn't a Mod or something start a sub-forum and move all the threads? It just seems like that was what was suppose to happen.
July 23, 201016 yr Author it's fucking up the lounge. Yes. I don't like Gorillaz. There, I said it. Okay. Yay, someone else who isn't taking part :nice: Unless you're secretly taking part :thinking: You're that robot, aren't you ? No. not awesome. I've only seen one of your posts but I like your signature, you're probably okay.
July 23, 201016 yr I've only seen one of your posts but I like your signature, you're probably okay. thank you. :nice:
July 23, 201016 yr No his signature CLEARLY FAILS due to the following FATAL GRAMMATICAL ERROR(s): The electrons that orbit this atom is made of awesome. And don't get me started on the nucleus.
July 23, 201016 yr No his signature CLEARLY FAILS due to the following FATAL GRAMMATICAL ERROR(s): The electrons that orbit this atom is made of awesome. And don't get me started on the nucleus. you keep pricking my awesome bubble. but thanks. looooooolz.
July 23, 201016 yr God dammit if you don't fix that subject-verb disagreement soon I'm gonna *twitch*
July 23, 201016 yr God dammit if you don't fix that subject-verb disagreement soon I'm gonna *twitch* :wink3::charming: fine i would. thanks. you get a hug of awesomeness. :hug:
Create an account or sign in to comment