✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

RADIOHEAD WEEK NUMBER TWO.

hotdensestate

I think people are afraid to because its a big responsibility to do justice to the more popular albums.

That's actually why I took The Bends rather than OK Computer.

So if I do something incorrectly, I'm not fucking up the one of the most popular Radiohead albums...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do it! I think that you would do a fine job at it, and it doesn't seem like anyone else wants to do it anyways.

I also just realized how much more research I need to do... I need to nail down what the person put down for The Bends last year and then some. The guy did a pretty good job too. Would it be bad if I copied and pasted a few sentences or so?

Honestly anyone that wants to do it shouldn't have any hesitations. I mean it's really not that big of a deal making one. Last year all I did was had the first post of the thread be about my experience of when In Rainbows came out and my initial reaction of each song and the importance to me. Then I posted a few videos and made a poll asking people to vote for their favorite song(s). If you guys have trouble on what to do look at last years threads for inspiration or whatever.

Still... you guys should seriously do it! :thumbsup: :D

Looks like the third week of the month is okay by everybody then? Seems all right with most of you.

any week but the week of the 13, 14, 15 would be nice... Music festivals are important shit, I wouldn't be able to make those days.

Btw, should I do My Iron Lung EP ? The person who did the Bends last year did some stuff on that too.

You can if you want. Idk. I'm not stopping you. :P

yeah I'm at a music festival on those days too, actually!
Ha, me too. :guitarist:

Yup, third week seems to work for most people. (I'm actually at a festival that weekend as well, but it's basically in my non existing backyard so that should be just fine :nice:)