✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So.......

pickle

Awhh :sad: That's horrible,

I got shit and was bullied a bit when I was younger but not to the point where it got to anywthing physical.

I'd would hope they would have gotten more sense as they got older,

but sadly not.

I always wonder how people like that will turn out like in life.

I can think of one example where it's very evident indeed.:dozey:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*giggles*

He tries to make himself look like the rational, adult person.

Oh well, who did the provocation again?

The fact that you find what you did/participated in "funny" tells me all I need to know about you.:smug:

Shame on you.:dozey:

when I was in 5th or 6th grade there was this guy and some others who liked making fun of me, well my parents helped me out of this, because I was crying because of it at home...I can't tell you how much this affected my teenage years....I got rather prejudiced against other people...and sometimes I enjoy making fun of others, because I think "fuck you, how often did people like you make fun of me when I was younger?" although they are totally different people....:wtf:

That's the sad thing. It often results in a chain reaction.;)

OH MY FUCK.

I didn't make this thread for people to argue in. :snobby:

I reported the page though, thanks for asking. :nice:

I agree with you, people should just LET GO! if this isn't an important thing for both then stop arguing about some past subject in someone's thread! :blank:

That's nice to know dear! :kiss:

That's really terrible that you had to go through that.

What really pisses me off is that people are made fun of for being a little different. Like one of my friends in school was probably the most picked on kid in school. I guess it was probably how forward his parents were or something about him that kids picked on.

Either way kids are really cruel, and some of those people that acted very childish as kids still act the same even when older unfortunately

Yeah, it is. However, in the long run, I think it made me a stronger person. After all that, I'm not nearly as afraid to speak my mind, and I don't take nearly as much crap from people as I used to. I'll admit that in some ways, it kinda messed me up. I have trust issues and other things I still have to work on. It's all a work in progress, though, and I can only take things as they come, day by day. I'm constantly improving. :)

Yeah, I totally understand how that is. Even now, my friends typically consist of people that were/are made fun of or people that are just as different as I am. I like it, though, because as weird as we are, we understand each other, and we have a lot of fun. :)