✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So.......

pickle

I logged onto Facebook and on the friend request thing, one of my friends popped up. At first I thought it was kind of cool, thinking she'd gotten a Facebook...but it ended up being a mock page about her and everyone from my school just bashes her there.

Like, I don't even like her that much, but the page is just going a bit too far....I feel like I should do something, but I don't know what exactly. :\ Like, I don't want to seem stupid by telling everyone there to fuck off, cuz then I'd just be considered a nerd and get beat up lol.

:uhoh: Yay, pointless thread. :awesome:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should inform her about it so she can report it as an abusive account. Facebook is now taking this sort of "cyber-bullying" very seriously as there have been suicides which have resulted from that sort of thing.

The people who have been involved in this should be ashamed of themselves.:angry:

You should inform her about it so she can report it as an abusive account. Facebook is now taking this sort of "cyber-bullying" very seriously as there have been suicides which have resulted from that sort of thing.

The people who have been involved in this should be ashamed of themselves.:angry:

Yeh, it's a big problem...I don't know that to suggest to you. Maybe just ignore it, if you think doing something can be wrong :confused:

She doesn't have an account, so I'm thinking of reporting it. D:

Can you report accounts? If not I don't know.

When there was a hate website about me, the police actually got involved. D:

I don't think anything that drastic needs to happen though lolz.

Hm. :thinking:

there was a hate website about you? How can anybody hate you? You're so lovely :heart:

Awh. :wacko:

Because they think I'm weird?

That's why some of my friend's parents told their kids they didn't want them being my friend anymore, because they thought I was weird. :blank:

So what are you gonna do, report it?

Awh. :wacko:

Because they think I'm weird?

That's why some of my friend's parents told their kids they didn't want them being my friend anymore, because they thought I was weird. :blank:

So what are you gonna do, report it?

What the fuck. :laugh3: Yeah, you're INSANE, but that's why we love you. :heart:

Yeah. :freak:

Teenagers are fucking cruel, judging little fucks.

Going by what's happened on here, not just teenagers, either.:dozey:

It wouldn't surprise me if they mocked Tammi because of the way she acts just because of her condition.

If that's the case, there's no excuse for it whatsoever.

Teenagers are fucking cruel, judging little fucks.

It wouldn't surprise me if they mocked Tammi because of the way she acts just because of her condition.

But again, sites like that are proof of what kind of shit education they have.

condition?

but I agree... teenagers are cruel. that's why I hated middle school too many cliques. I do think that a lot of the problems come from the home/parents. Like not to boost myself or whatever but I think I was raised pretty well as well as some of my friends and we never picked on anyone.

condition?

but I agree... teenagers are cruel. that's why I hated middle school too many cliques. I do think that a lot of the problems come from the home/parents. Like not to boost myself or whatever but I think I was raised pretty well as well as some of my friends and we never picked on anyone.

We never really had any cliques until recently. :\ But it's not major. Our school is like nerds/average kids/sluts. :lol:

:lol:

Thanks for quoting him.

Wanna say something? Do it directly.

condition?

I mostly implied teenagers like that. Little teen girls who love to make books, sites and shit about all the people they dislike because they feel so powerful.

And based on what Tammi said, yeah, if your parents are arrogant like that, it's pretty obvious their kids will be like that.

I was raised well too, while I can be a bitch, I'd never go and go to the extreme point of mocking someone like that.

Thanks for quoting him.

Wanna say something? Do it directly.

Ordering people around again?:dozey:

I mostly implied teenagers like that. Little teen girls who love to make books, sites and shit about all the people they dislike because they feel so powerful.

And based on what Tammi said, yeah, if your parents are arrogant like that, it's pretty obvious their kids will be like that.

I was raised well too, while I can be a bitch, I'd never go and go to the extreme point of mocking someone like that.

What a hypocrite!:stunned: