✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So.......

pickle

Yeah, it is. However, in the long run, I think it made me a stronger person. After all that, I'm not nearly as afraid to speak my mind, and I don't take nearly as much crap from people as I used to. I'll admit that in some ways, it kinda messed me up. I have trust issues and other things I still have to work on. It's all a work in progress, though, and I can only take things as they come, day by day. I'm constantly improving. :)

Yeah, I totally understand how that is. Even now, my friends typically consist of people that were/are made fun of or people that are just as different as I am. I like it, though, because as weird as we are, we understand each other, and we have a lot of fun. :)

Good for you too!:D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I totally understand how that is. Even now, my friends typically consist of people that were/are made fun of or people that are just as different as I am. I like it, though, because as weird as we are, we understand each other, and we have a lot of fun.

Same. :cheesy:

Yeah, it is. However, in the long run, I think it made me a stronger person. After all that, I'm not nearly as afraid to speak my mind, and I don't take nearly as much crap from people as I used to. I'll admit that in some ways, it kinda messed me up. I have trust issues and other things I still have to work on. It's all a work in progress, though, and I can only take things as they come, day by day. I'm constantly improving. :)

Yeah, I totally understand how that is. Even now, my friends typically consist of people that were/are made fun of or people that are just as different as I am. I like it, though, because as weird as we are, we understand each other, and we have a lot of fun. :)

well then in some sense i guess it was good that it made you stronger. It's also good to have those kinds of friends that can relate to you.

for me I was never picked on but was afraid I was going to (after seeing how bad some other people were picked on) so I was very quiet and kept to myself. I think that has had a negative effect on me. Like now I'm fairly quiet and it takes time for me to really open up and be my real self.

well then in some sense i guess it was good that it made you stronger. It's also good to have those kinds of friends that can relate to you.

for me I was never picked on but was afraid I was going to (after seeing how bad some other people were picked on) so I was very quiet and kept to myself. I think that has had a negative effect on me. Like now I'm fairly quiet and it takes time for me to really open up and be my real self.

Yes, it is. I'm very thankful to have them in my life.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely the same way, even now. I'm intimidated by people when I first meet them, because I never know how they're going to judge me. However, the more I realize the person actually likes me and wants to hang out with me, the more I open up, and eventually, a friendship emerges, and then I can truly be myself. :cheesy:

Most people are easy to read like that, yes. There is confusion every once in a while, though. There's a girl in my horn studio who I thought was arrogant on first impression, but who I later found out was actually a really fun person to be around and not arrogant at all.

There was this one girl from my year who decided to create a page anonymously and bitch about everyone including her friends. When someone found it she just went round accusing people then she admitted it and everyone hated her. These pages ain't a good idea and I'm glad you didn't ignore it.

Most people are easy to read like that, yes. There is confusion every once in a while, though. There's a girl in my horn studio who I thought was arrogant on first impression, but who I later found out was actually a really fun person to be around and not arrogant at all.

Of course. First impressions aren't always right.;)

Pickle, you did the right thing. And because you reported it online it's anonymous.

Now for my bullying stories. First, I'll say my own.

My elementary school was grades kindergarten-8th, and all together there are about 400 students. Small school. In my graduating class there was exactly 30. I've known many of my classmates since first grade, so we're a tight class and tend to look out for each other. I skipped Kindergarten because I could read, so I was the youngest, and I was (and still am :nice:) a good student. I would occasionally get teased because of that, but I just ignored them and they quickly stopped. Now the bulliers leave me alone.

My friend Jen is extremely intelligent. She's been top of the class ever since we've done top of the class. She used to get made fun of for being so smart. In seventh grade, she got brain cancer. She fought it again when the tumor grew back, and even with her excruciating headaches and seizures, she self taught herself everything we learned that year. Now she's basically a class hero. Everyone is super nice to her and helps her when she needs help. If anyone says anything rude or mean to her, everyone tells that person they're a dick and to fuck off. That's where I love my class; we're not a afraid to speak our minds.

There was also a girl in my class with really bad mental problems. It was only eighth grade year that a few boys decided they were going to make her life hell. So, me and a few friends got together and told them to stop, and we watched out for her. They left her alone for the rest of the year.

( Just so you know I did Lol at you saying that 400 students was a small elementary school, There was 150 in mine and there was like 40 students in my friend's old elementary school, :lol: )

Anyways that second story is slightly amazing Christina :wacko:

Bullying someone for their intelligence, I will never understand that.

Like my friend said before,

"Sure you can beat me up, but can you tell me the square root of Pi ? no?

Then you can fuck off...."

I'm honestly worried for my brother for when he goes in to high school :bigcry:

He was bullied in primary school so yeah.

( Just so you know I did Lol at you saying that 400 students was a small elementary school, There was 150 in mine and there was like 40 students in my friend's old elementary school, :lol: )

Anyways that second story is slightly amazing Christina :wacko:

Bullying someone for their intelligence, I will never understand that.

Like my friend said before,

"Sure you can beat me up, but can you tell me the square root of Pi ? no?

Then you can fuck off...."

I'm honestly worried for my brother for when he goes in to high school :bigcry:

He was bullied in primary school so yeah.

It's small for New Jersey, okay! :P :lol: Your school is so small! :uhoh:

Yeah, she's my best friend and she's still a fucking genius. I never got that either, it just makes the bullier look less intelligent by bullying. And I love that line, I think I might just steal it :heart:

That's sad, it must be hard on him. My little cousin has ADHD and is bullied constantly, and now he has self doubt issues and everything. :sad: Tell your brother his older sister's internet buddies will stand up for him!

It's small for New Jersey, okay! :P :lol: Your school is so small! :uhoh:

Yeah, she's my best friend and she's still a fucking genius. I never got that either, it just makes the bullier look less intelligent by bullying. And I love that line, I think I might just steal it :heart:

That's sad, it must be hard on him. My little cousin has ADHD and is bullied constantly, and now he has self doubt issues and everything. :sad: Tell your brother his older sister's internet buddies will stand up for him!

Another friend of mine went to a school where all the students in the whole school could fit in to one group photo easily :lol: You just have one big school, we have loads of little ones.

Use it away,

be careful if they ask yu what the square root of pi is :uhoh:

You could run yourself in to a pickle there :lol:

He has aspergers and other stuff and is generally weird.

But lovable all the same :heart:

But he wants to join groups and afterschool activities so hopefully he'll find friends there :wacko:

Hahaha ...a student from that school KNIFED my friends bag and nearly cut her :blank: you can't do much.

:bigcry:

Great school other than that.

Guest LiquidSky

I'm glad you took action! I was bullied in high school too! but then it stop after a huge fight.

This reminds me of some news from a while back about this kid who was basically beat up and was in a serious condition in the hospital and it was all because his teachers and principal did not take action. He was beat up by 15 guys after school. He was beat up because he was gay. I really felt for him because when they interviewed him..he could barely speak because of the beating