✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

!!!Music + Roller Coasters = XD !!!

ViVA Child

Okay so... another fail thread but i think everyone should try this cuz it feels great!

.. no not drugs.

I went to Knotts Berry Farm (theme park) and we were inline to go on the fastest ride in the park called Xcellorator

basically it goes 0 to 82 in 2 seconds and catapults you up this big arch 250 feet in the air and then drops you down

the ride is only thirty seconds... i realized this because i started playing Politik right as it took off... the bam! bam! bam! bam! into is also exactly 30 seconds

so I hear the opening while going up 200 ft in the air at 80mph the chords change right as i reach the top of the arch and right about every time it banks a turn, then get off the ride to hear "look at earth from outer space"....... haha not quite outer-space, but ...pretty f'ing awesome.

also tried Plug in Baby on Ghostrider... which was fantastic because it has a lot of stomach-flipping dips and if you time it right Matt Bellamy's vocal highs and lows it'll match the highs and lows on the ride.

went on one of those swing rides where you sit it the chair and it spins you reaaally fast...that one was all lit up at night so i played the Doors and Lovers in Japan ...and it was :awesome:

last one was Bliss on Silver Bullet because the song/ride starts out soft and slow and then crashes in and you go though A LOT! of loop the loops.

its a wonder i kept my headphones in tho

if you like going on amusement park rides i definitely recommend trying it.

i also got a glow in the dark binky... go me!

that is all.

I would be worried that my iPod would break somehow or something like that.

i wondered about that too while i was upside down over the pond... buut my shorts had deep pockets and ther was the seatbelt aand lap bar in the way and my shorts were rather snug... so it was alright

I can barely handle roller coasters by themselves, despite how fun they are. If I tried doing that with music in the background, I think my body would somehow overload in adrenaline and cause me to go through cardiac arrest. :freak:

indeed.

but i always hate how they try soo hard to get you at the worst time in those rollercoaster photos

on the 1st one i looked toothless ....and like i was biting my armpit

DO NOT WANT

its fun to laugh at when its not you tho

roller-coasterfaces.jpg

Aw. :cheesy:

I had this one stuffed cat when I was little I wanted to name Pussy and my mom wouldn't let me and I didn't know why, and then she asked some random person beside her where she was sitting if it was a good idea for me to name it that and she laughed at me. :disappointed:

Haha.

This is on-topic, mmhmm. :blank:

Good morrow to you. :nice:

Hmmm. I could put this back on-topic by talking about winning stuffed animals at carnivals, where roller coasters are present. However, I feel like it wouldn't be as much fun.

:mudkip: