✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Childhood Favourites

Guest howyousawtheworld

We interrupt this program to bring you...Courage the Cowardly Dog Show, starring Courage, the cowardly dog! Abandoned as a pup, he was found by Muriel, who lives in the middle of nowhere with her husband, Eustace Bagge. But creepy stuff happens in Nowhere. It's up to Courage to save his new home!

i loved that show :wacky:

Ooh, I remember that! I use to love it too. Damn, I forgot about this. *goes to youtube*

My main favourites were: The Power Puff Girls, Teletubbies, Rugrats. ...Oh and Barney the Dinosaur :awesome:

Guest howyousawtheworld

You've never lived if you've never watched his.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCeKDtQkw7s]YouTube- ChuckleVision - 9x03 - Chuckles in Charge (1 of 2)[/ame]

The Magic School Bus.

YES!!!

And those old nickelodeon shows, that we all know are gone, and they were the best t.v shows of our youth and now they have total tween crap, but oh well.

back to your original question I used to watch all of the old "classic" Nickelodeon shows (Salute Your Shorts, All That, GUTS, Double Dare, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, etc).

I love you both. :P

Just yesterday on you-tube I rewatched on you-tube an old episode of AYAOTD that gave me nightmares as a kid.

On a related note, does anyone remember the movie "Cry Baby Lane"? It was a tv movie played for halloween on Nickelodeon in 2000 and is apparently notorious for being much scarier than any other program Nick had shown, in fact Nick never played or mentioned the movie ever again and I don't think a DVD exists. I was so excited when I managed to find it in archives online because it really freaked me out at the time.

Guest howyousawtheworld
YES!!!

I love you both. :P

Just yesterday on you-tube I rewatched on you-tube an old episode of AYAOTD that gave me nightmares as a kid.

On a related note, does anyone remember the movie "Cry Baby Lane"? It was a tv movie played for halloween on Nickelodeon in 2000 and is apparently notorious for being much scarier than any other program Nick had shown, in fact Nick never played or mentioned the movie ever again and I don't think a DVD exists. I was so excited when I managed to find it in archives online because it really freaked me out at the time.

Used to watch Rugrats and Hey Arnold when it was shown over here. Thought Rugrats was a bit naff in all reality.

Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo and Dexter's Laboratory weren't half bad either!

My main favourites were: The Power Puff Girls, Teletubbies, Rugrats. ...Oh and Barney the Dinosaur :awesome:

Ohhh, Barney, how could I forget? That and Sesame Street was a lot of what my brothers and I watched when we were young.

Oh, and "The Powerpuff Girls" was one I liked. If I were a Powerpuff girl, I'd be Buttercup. :awesome:

I forgot this:

:awesome:

ositos-carinositos.jpg

YES. :cheesy:

Oh, and the Smurfs, too.

OOOOOH, yeah. The one thing I never understood was why Smurfette was the only girl Smurf. :blank:

Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo and Dexter's Laboratory weren't half bad either!

YAY, "Dexter's Laboratory!" :awesome: I never liked "Johnny Bravo," though. For some reason, I don't remember anything about "Cow and Chicken." :shrug:

OH, I REMEMBER. Did anyone watch "Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers?" I loved that show to bits. :wacky:

Guest howyousawtheworld
the trolls in fraggle rock were the cornerstone of my first nightmare...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK6TNDl54BZQf2EsHszYDxDOAoc0PgMgN7K37UOyQQtSUwk9Q&t=1&usg=__1c8Ks6Itw97Mv5TeF9PdfTY3p2E=

need i say more....

You've just reminded me of how fucking shit scary the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come on the Muppets Christmas Carol was. Not cool!

450full.jpg