✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

X&Y was wayyyy

sa_spurs_tx

i only like six songs of it and for a coldplay album that means that album was shit:P. i loved Fix You, X&Y, Talk, White shadows, Square One and twisted logic.

the lyrics were really nice of the whole album, they were open and personal but for me the music arrangement let the songs down:rolleyes:.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Where I see VLV as a much better album... I personally prefer X&Y. I like the rather poppy anthemic sound of it. Yes it's overproduces but it's not overproduced to buggery like Oasis's Be Here Now. It's far from perfect. The lyrics are not brilliant like AROBTTH but it still managed to be quintessentially Coldplay. Ultimately there are no songs which I think 'BORRRRING' or 'CHRIST THIS SONG IS EMBARASSINGLY AWFUL!'. It's just a very safe album with no dud tracks.

It's the sort of over produced that leaves you with a bloated feeling like after a heavy meal. Not the sort of over produced that leaves you feeling ill and sick realising you'd over indulged yourself...like Be Here Now. :cool:

An album it is similar to is U2's How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb. Solid, unspectacular but very worthy...only I like X&Y better than HTDAAB.