✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

first concert last nite

mycdplayerisbroke

Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month. Muse next month.

:stunned: Oh lord.

first concert last nite

oh man

beer on my shoes

shirt smells like pot

drunk guy throwing cups at the band member's kids

crazy bass solos

a shitty band

a band i thought i liked but now i dont

sensimilla everywhere

alcoholic beverages everywhere

ahh good stuff

so who the hell did you see

my first concert was coldplay in june. it was sweet.

Beer fucks up all the concert experiences ever! especially when your not of legal age. damn the law!! at the radiohead concert, they spilt beer all over my head! and i smelt like weeed because people were smoking right beside me and i couldn't breath! i hate that! and it was in a freakin indoor place, NOT an outdoor place. see, it was ok for people to smoke they're stuff at the coldplay concert because it was in an outdoor venue. but the beer was a no no. fucks everyone up and wrecks the fun for me.

mine was cp too, last november... since then i went to 4 concerts (+ one i didn't pay for): silverchair, massive attack, white birch + mari boine, and MUSE...

next month i'll see travis..

i adore concerts... they are a good way of feeling music.

i hope to see radiohead in november aswell... but where the hell can i get all the money from?? :/