✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

corner depressing only for the sensitivity

LoryABjerre

I wondered how many was like me, who are depressed and need to talk not be alone.

this tired is to listen speak without judging

I know in general we are useless for the society

and as this song represents us all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXUYUIrQoOA]YouTube - Coldplay - A Message (Lyrics!)[/ame]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not want robots or humanoids here heartless.

made just a tread for depressed people as me .

I know nobody understands me even in french .

why you say you are depressed?

what depressed you?

try to avoid whatever depresses you.

if you have depressive cycles, have you seek help?

told anybody near you that you feel depressed?

yes. Sometimes I'm very depressive too (cause I'm an easy-depressed person...) so whenever the depression comes up I try everything to put it down, to be stronger than that. So, whenever you feel down, avoid talking about it, spreading it. Well I absolutely agree that you must talk with someone really close to you about what is worrying you or try to understand yourself and help yourself (believe me, someone can help you just next-door!)

Don't remind us up of what is going wrong with us too. Now, here in coldplaying, the best thing you gotta do is spread your positive side to the world :) There's no place like this where you can be so free to do it, don't you think?

(I really hope I haven't written this away and you understand this Lory)

depression is much long to explain.

I've had my 12 years old. I have see lot of psys. but nothing, swallowed the medics as well. but nothing go any better.

it's a terrible feeling. loneliness, emptiness, nothing will, and be sad all day, and you absolutely not loved by the people.

but I wonder if many people are like me, or it's really no way to live .

more since 2005 have the worst curses or everything goes wrong like a boomerang in face all become static since 2005 turned round and never advanced in life . I thought I was going to go crazy, madness or kill myself. but there is a God I think.

yes. Sometimes I'm very depressive too (cause I'm an easy-depressed person...) so whenever the depression comes up I try everything to put it down, to be stronger than that. So, whenever you feel down, avoid talking about it, spreading it. Well I absolutely agree that you must talk with someone really close to you about what is worrying you or try to understand yourself and help yourself (believe me, someone can help you just next-door!)

Don't remind us up of what is going wrong with us too. Now, here in coldplaying, the best thing you gotta do is spread your positive side to the world :) There's no place like this where you can be so free to do it, don't you think?

(I really hope I haven't written this away and you understand this Lory)

thanks you Adriana I am not so alone :)

Depression is a horrible thing, it sucks the life and joy out of everything, but you have to understand that you are not alone, and that many people are suffering from what you are suffering from. I am suffering from depression and have for the past few years so if you need to talk to anyone I am always open.

depression is much long to explain.

I've had my 12 years old. I have see lot of psys. but nothing, swallowed the medics as well. but nothing go any better.

it's a terrible feeling. loneliness, emptiness, nothing will, and be sad all day, and you absolutely not loved by the people.

but I wonder if many people are like me, or it's really no way to live .

more since 2005 have the worst curses or everything goes wrong like a boomerang in face all become static since 2005 turned round and never advanced in life . I thought I was going to go crazy, madness or kill myself. but there is a God I think.

*internet hug*

Depression is a horrible thing, it sucks the life and joy out of everything, but you have to understand that you are not alone, and that many people are suffering from what you are suffering from. I am suffering from depression and have for the past few years so if you need to talk to anyone I am always open.

thanks you too. because I know well.

the only thing that can remove it listening, comprehension. but especially love the people around you.

I do not know what it "to be loved" in life. thought that someone loves you. there is nobody in life.

but depression can come to people in different ways

This thread is relevant to my interests. (Not because I have depression but because I have an obsession with disorders. :wacko: Maybe because I have 5 of them. :thinking:)

*gives hug to all depressed people*

I will talk to all of you who need people to talk to. :heart:

never think you are alone.

i'm having depressive cycles since mind 2006 or so, but then very weak, worst since the last couple years, i never had them before that, when is kinda so ironical since i can't complain about some areas of my life as are good since the last couple years, but for studies i'd say.

mainly something bad and irreversible happened in my life back then and so i kinda i lost good will and motivation for many things, thankfully yet there are things that cheer me up and make me get the will back for most of the time, but i'm damn serious and pensive person now, as never funny.

which compared with before when i used to be all cheerful person, and yet i am but a lot less often, and it saddens me.

but i try to think positive of the future and achieve small new things, and look the bright side of things.

althought last depressive periods were due to the bad economy and social situation, it darken the future a bit and so depresses me.

adriana is right, about help, thankfully i have people that honestly care for me and help me, just being there and listening me, or advicing me and being patient.

at times i think is all a matter of mood, as when i feel all depressed i feel there's nothing i can do to change it, and i notice that's not good, but i feel not strong enough to change it, but magically then something changes it, mainly cause i realise i shouldn't be like that and that i should be as strong as i used to be.

btw i think having the cat helps me a lot now, at times when i feel :( i simply go play for a bit and it kinda makes my day. :)

* hug *