✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

corner depressing only for the sensitivity

LoryABjerre

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lory, hugs go out to you, remember to walk thru life loving yourself, and who you are, I don't know your situation so I can't give you advice, if your a teenager, maybe it's an awkward time for you and it seems all is lost?? Try changing your daily routine, take walks in the fresh air, strike up conversations with people, smile, do some volunteer work, listen to Coldplay:D, I understand people who are depressed say, "Oh you just don't understand this thing called depression, cause you don't have it", your right I have never been thru depression, so I'll never understand, but I would try anything I could to maybe change my daily routine, and try to smile, cause when you smile the whole world will smile:)

thanks

but not with a characteristic like mine negative. :(

and lost yes show my scary life now .

the depression just because we are constructed by society. or you be strong or weak you are.

a person can not contruct alone.

the world is built by a balance feminine/masculine it's called life cycle of the world. is the human psychological balance. is not work, material things, power etc. .. Psychology perfect is to have its own character and be accepted in an individual time.

you know depression is the problem of this century and before. why? lost the value human

I've always been myself society n'axepte not my values my feelings, my character.

I've always been a person and rejected in 2005 because I'm naive and I like to talk to... my whole life has been destroyed. People who know me friend family, psy think I am a fanatic who invented the story on the net and who needs to go in a madhouse. I now rest in a corner of my room with my fears for go in madhouse.

my depression worsened. I do not know who I am ? I had a face before. they say people in net : I am everyone, woman famous but I'm me and lost my face my pesonnality. I live my life like an animal. in my email ther are people who know me, I do not scare me and they are obsessed with me. What I say to the police?

I have to tell what? I'm manipulating the net or I'm crazy? but nothing is normal on the net. :(

in my life I've always been realistic and everything should be visible logic not dreamer.

the people need to live need answers. Me need is the fog. it's like people know that our life in his hands as a destiny, but that does not show we had to get ahead in life.

now I live as in a monastery I became not normal because of lies by all people, family, friend and people unknown

this thread :(

33w4ls3.jpg

I am too this girl famous ?

his problem is that she has everything. and no mature girl .

me I just need to have a family to me. and a man who loves me for me. I do not want to be famous. I hate so hard....

I want only LOVE what all normal people have in my life . but these people dirty love and not interested in the precious thing they could have.

First and foremost, my scale of 'depressed' is not the real bad one.

I make my life miserable, and I know that I make myself depressed. I can choose to get out of it (which I would say the same for y'all), but I rather stay slightly depressed than be a happy bouncing human. I haven't pinpoint a reason for it, it's just that I sort of find being slightly depressed as having something to think about, ponder about, and it's like having a maths sum in your head that's in there though you know know/could know the answer. And I like that thinking feeling that fills my head.

I find being slightly depressed and low in terms of mood gives a whole new meaning to happiness. It makes me appreciate the happy times more, and it gives a more foreign feeling to happiness when it comes around in which I quite like it. In fact, I think people who have a happy moment in the times when they're down actually feel happier during that moment than people who are normally happy all the time.

Is this post understandable? :thinking:

Does it make me sound like a weirdo?

First and foremost, my scale of 'depressed' is not the real bad one.

I make my life miserable, and I know that I make myself depressed. I can choose to get out of it (which I would say the same for y'all), but I rather stay slightly depressed than be a happy bouncing human. I haven't pinpoint a reason for it, it's just that I sort of find being slightly depressed as having something to think about, ponder about, and it's like having a maths sum in your head that's in there though you know know/could know the answer. And I like that thinking feeling that fills my head.

I find being slightly depressed and low in terms of mood gives a whole new meaning to happiness. It makes me appreciate the happy times more, and it gives a more foreign feeling to happiness when it comes around in which I quite like it. In fact, I think people who have a happy moment in the times when they're down actually feel happier during that moment than people who are normally happy all the time.

Is this post understandable? :thinking:

Does it make me sound like a weirdo?

Something like this.

Very good point. My family and my employer keep telling me that I should be taking my medication even though I have told them that the depression is nothing to do with a chemical imbalance, its just reactive depression (which basically means I get depressed for a real reason).

I didn't know there was such a thing. My dad used to try to convince me to take medication and I kept telling him that I wasn't suffering from depression, I was just going through a bad time. I was terrified that taking medication might change me as a person and that it would make me more dependent on my parents. I'm not sure if that's true but I'm glad I never tried it because the depression disappeared after I moved out of my parents' house.

I didn't know there was such a thing. My dad used to try to convince me to take medication and I kept telling him that I wasn't suffering from depression, I was just going through a bad time. I was terrified that taking medication might change me as a person and that it would make me more dependent on my parents. I'm not sure if that's true but I'm glad I never tried it because the depression disappeared after I moved out of my parents' house.

Yeh, thats good you didnt take them because they can change you. I ended up taking them for a long time, then stopping..then something very bad happened to me...Anyway...they can help for some people but people are too quick to say "you are depressed therefore medication is right for you" no, sometimes you have to find something thats tailored just for you, be it counselling, confiding in someone of just dealing with it yourself.

^ I wanted to take medication for my depression, but now I am begining to think that it may have more to do with my external problems than chemical imbalances in my brain :\

I found that the medication made me feel more care free and it was good for a few anxiety problems I had but it can not change the way you think. If you have a reason for being depressed then medication will not change much. It does give you a more optimistic feeling though.

Side effects are another downside, I couldnt sleep and would finally drift off around 4am which made work the next morning difficult. Doctors are too quick to put you on a course of meds in my experience.

^ I wanted to take medication for my depression, but now I am begining to think that it may have more to do with my external problems than chemical imbalances in my brain :\

I found that the medication made me feel more care free and it was good for a few anxiety problems I had but it can not change the way you think. If you have a reason for being depressed then medication will not change much. It does give you a more optimistic feeling though.

Side effects are another downside, I couldnt sleep and would finally drift off at around 4am which made work the next morning difficult. Doctors are too quick to put you on a course of meds in my experience.

Oops double post, hmmm how do i delete?

Yeh, thats good you didnt take them because they can change you. I ended up taking them for a long time, then stopping..then something very bad happened to me...Anyway...they can help for some people but people are too quick to say "you are depressed therefore medication is right for you" no, sometimes you have to find something thats tailored just for you, be it counselling, confiding in someone of just dealing with it yourself.

Yeah I went to counselling for about a year just so my dad would leave me alone. I didn't want to go but the counsellor was certainly very good at what she was doing. I never told her a lot but she'd always ask me the right questions and find out quite a lot about me anyway.

I went to a counselling at uni a few times as well but the counsellor wasn't very good. I'm no longer depressed but some things that happened in the past still affect me and I need to move on and become more confident.

I'll tell you people who believe they are normal and no problem have a problem really.

there are lot of therapy. just know what to choose without chemical medics .

Sometimes these medications are just really having problems behavior.

or even that certain psy make you think you be a problem for the society.

please psy choose a good.

a psychologist and a psychiatrist is not the same thing . a psychologist is more psychology human , sentiments feelings the other psychiatrist is more for the medical, scientific, see the problem less of the person . (we are subjects scientific )

it's you who rule your life, and you know who you are and the problem you have. not people who are around you. they are not in your head.

or is people who create the problems in you .

in my life much drugged with medications, given by the psys, handling much of my brain to believe that I was not normal.

is the society not normal.

But I know exactly my problem is not drugs that will change.

• 3 weeks later...